💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BREAKING: M&G packages will put you ON the stage for the ARTPOP Ball

Jase

Featured Posts

very unimpressive 2 me.  i really only want to see gaga live, not Blessed Lady Samaritan Stefani Christ gracing Her fans with Her Holiness by placing them mere feet away from Her as She performs Look How Good She Is To Her Fans™â’¸Ã‚®

onerous 10 minute *watch me sit on stage and bask in fanwanking* segments at the born this way ball was enough.  now her fans are the stage's mantelpiece!  

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg thats amazing

very unimpressive 2 me.  i really only want to see gaga live, not Blessed Lady Samaritan Stefani Christ gracing Her fans with Her Holiness by placing them mere feet away from Her as She performs Look How Good She Is To Her Fans™â’¸Ã‚®

onerous 10 minute *watch me sit on stage and bask in fanwanking* segments at the born this way ball was enough.  now her fans are the stage's mantelpiece!

:lmao:

Fame IV

Better not  hear any complaining because  now you are all  just being ungrateful

A Star is Born ⭐

She definitely should post a seating map and sketch of the stage because I still cant figure out what the ARTPOP zone is. Are they going to be seated or standing? During the whole show or just a couple of songs? Is it a different stage far away from the main stage? She should clarify all these things before selling these packages.

Do What U Want With My Body (for a MG ticket): The Musical

Hey if you have the money, go for it!

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

LadyoftheDam

She definitely should post a seating map and sketch of the stage because I still cant figure out what the ARTPOP zone is. Are they going to be seated or standing? During the whole show or just a couple of songs? Is it a different stage far away from the main stage? She should clarify all these things before selling these packages.

Ugh, this.

That is what's keeping me from buying the ARTPOP package. Like what if for one song she brings us down on stage but then for the rest we get a ****ty balcony seat when I could just get a GA and be in the monster pit like I wanted to be in from the beginning?!?

I don't want to sit on stage tbh  :noparty:  I don't want to be looked at by an entire arena of people. That'd be scary. Why can't she put meet and greet people at the front of the Monster Pit and give them their time after the show?

blahblahblahhhh

Absolutely agreed. This concert is looking like it might be ever messier than the BTWBall. Can't she just not bring fans on the stage, ugh, that annoys me so much.

Also, this world is run by elitism, so, nothing I could do would change the fact that the same people with loads of money will see her over and over again. 

*So basically a meet and greet ticket gets you on stage on Gaga for 1 performance? with no backstage meeting?

Archived