💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

BREAKING: M&G packages will put you ON the stage for the ARTPOP Ball

Jase

Featured Posts

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlemtyrese

I think I would be hella self-conscious if I was up on stage with 30,000 people looking in my direction. Just sayin'. :duck:[/quote

Aw

GlamGorgeousGG

Also... if i had to pee in the middle of the show, I would have to get up on stage and walk off... I feel like this idea is awkward and can lead to an awful lot of issues.

Glad to know I'm not the only one worried about this aspect!  Don't think you want to be seen walking off the stage - especially more than once.

All this is stressing me out :spin:

Right? And I'm stressing even though UK dates haven't even been announced yet :smh:

yASSsss

Is it bad that I'm considering buying this?

ur pic tells that its alright becuase u're rich as piss :P

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

This is amazing... how cool would it be to be on that stage with GAGA? I would die from a heart attack  :deadbanana: Damnit why do I have to be poor?? :cry: ugh I'm so jealous of the people who will get them 

fuzzyandgreen

People who want to meet her get a unique chance and those who want to stay in the audience can get cheaper tickets, I say that's pretty sweet and makes sense

Where does it say it's $1500?

That's only for the Cocktails With Gaga package at the Roseland? :flop:

CatelynnMarie

This is so ****ing amazing but it's making me depressed/: it sucks knowing I won't be able to afford this. Like it's such an awesome opportunity for those that can afford it, but for the rest of us, it's like ):

Archived