Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Bon Jovi's Richie Sambora Talks Lady Gaga Collaboration.

BornSimon

Featured Posts

BornSimon

Well, until then, it looks like we have many things to look forward to in his upcoming solo album… even a possible collaboration with Mother Monster! That’s right!

Richie dished to us exclusively on the red carpet that he’s talked with her about writing some songs!

Remember when he recently surprised Gaga backstage during her ARTPOP release party? Well, that’s where it all went down!

He dishes, “I would love a collaboration. She’s wonderful! I was so glad to sit with her. We really had a lot to talk about. She’s very, very approachable. What a smart girl. What a talented person as well.â€

He continued, “I had such a good time with her. We talked about writing some songs, we talked about the music industry and what’s happening to it.â€

http://popstoptv.com/entertainment-411/exclusive-richie-sambora-talks-bon-jovi-break-lady-gaga-collaboration-32080.html

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yet another: "creative difference" dispute.. this girl better get her **** together, kendrick lamar is huge now and who could've jumped in that bandwagon?, cher well she isnt but she's a legend so respect b*tch and she MUST collaborate with him.

Pole dancer

you wanna challenge me on that? dont try it. i repeat they are not legends but kewt praise. 

If you call 13 Top 40 hits, 4 #1s, 130mill records sold, an Award of Merit, and being accepted to the Songwriters Hall of Fame AND the UK Music Hall of Fame NOT deserving of the "legend" title, then I don't even... 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived