Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

50 Most Popular Women According To Google, Gaga #4

JEANBO

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WarriorPrince

We didn't really find ourselves talking about Lady Gaga a lot in 2013, but she still managed to keep her spot as the #4 most popular woman. If her album Art Pop had more attention than her butt did at the MTV VMAs, there's a good chance that she could have moved up a rank or two.

What's up with the cheap shade?  :wtf:

Jonathanholland

''We didn't really find ourselves talking about Lady Gaga a lot in 2013, but she still managed to keep her spot as the #4 most popular woman. If her album Art Pop had more attention than her butt did at the MTV VMAs, there's a good chance that she could have moved up a rank or two.''

The shade 

Before there was love, there was silence

WarriorPrince

M.I.A. comes to the "Most Popular Women" table with an exceptionally strong start. Ok, truth be told we intentionally left her off the list last year due to issues we had with sharing the same name as "Miami" and "Missing In Action," but we felt it was time that we added her to the list because she's just too popular to not.

Did they just said that they added M.I.A because they also counted Miami and Missing in Action as searches for her?

Irrelevant and BS list.

Smooth Criminal

What a joke? Gaga behind Lana and MIA???? :wtf:

But the fact that she beat out Miley, Katy, & Taylor!!!!! :udidnt: SLAY QUEEN! tbh! :whitney:

Molly Aphrodite

Did they just said that they added M.I.A because they also counted Miami and Missing in Action as searches for her?

Irrelevant and BS list.

That's basically what they admitted :haha:

Archived