Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

KISS' Gene Simmons wants Gaga in a Valentine's day event

Adakam

Featured Posts

Didymus

OMG YES PLEASE

Omg, I want these legends to do something together :cry:

By the way, I saw KISS live already, frontrow, baby :classy: Be jealous, pls.

Vernier

Saw this yesterday, but wasn't sure if it was thread worthy.

It better be her being on stage with them and someone better record it, or I don't care :sweep:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

llbcherry

I read the auto-bio of Ace Frehley. He's the guy with star paint/spaceman I think.

The book was amazing! I'm not even a KISS fan. Point is, Ace really made Gene out to be a self-centered ass. It's just one side of the story but I believed it.

I don't know if I'd be here for this. I'd watch it, don't get me wrong.. But EH.

Dean Winchester

I'm so here for glam rock Gaga. Apart from jazz that's what fits her the most

Exactly ...someone better let gaga know...we should all tweet her about this  :excited2: (nice new dp Biotic  :) )

Exactly ...someone better let gaga know...we should all tweet her about this  :excited2: (nice new dp Biotic  :) )

Thank you :hug:

scisaac5.gif

Btw, supernatural mid season finale slayed me :nooo:

Dean Winchester

Thank you :hug:

scisaac5.gif

Btw, supernatural mid season finale slayed me :nooo:

Tell me about it ...i cant believe Kevin died  :cryga: and Sam has now basically become a villain   how do u get so amazing gifs and pics  :nooo: impressed tbh 

Tell me about it ...i cant believe Kevin died : and Sam has now basically become a villain how do u get so amazing gifs and pics : impressed tbh

Google :fan: tumblr works too :ohwell:

Guuuurl, I hope nobody here watches supernatural or you'd have spoiled one of the best episodes this season what happened to sam, though? Is he dead or just not being let out by gadriel or whatever the name is?

On topic: I need a rock collab she's just too good to waste her energy on only pop music.

Vernier

Tell me about it ...i cant believe Kevin died 

:cryga: and Sam has now basically become a villain  

Spoiler it next time biatch, you just destroyed the episode for me :cry:

Guuuurl, I hope nobody here watches supernatural or you'd have spoiled one of the best episodes this season what happened to sam, though? Is he dead or just not being let out by gadriel or whatever the name is?

He just did :(

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Dean Winchester

Google :fan: tumblr works too

On topic: I need a rock collab  she's just too good to waste her energy on only pop music.

well finding them requires skill too  :hug:

i just realized that  well they should have watched the episode by now or they aren't real supernatural fans  :roll: i would not be able to handle it if he is dead so im assuming gadriel is not letting him out (i hope) 

And Gaga is amazing when she is singing rock..like i think one of her most iconic moments was when she performed gimme shelter with Rolling Stones; Her Voice was MADE to song rock (and jazz...and everything else :laughga: )

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived