Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Britney Spears

Mills

Which is your favourite album of Britney Spears  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite album of Britney Spears

Featured Posts

Without any heavy promotion at all or a decent hit on radio, this is more than enough. Glad to see that her army of loyalists is pretty much intact worldwide. 

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Psychedelic

She use to sell 500k a week in the US alone and now it takes 2 months to do 500k WW.

Haha!

and that's laughable because...???

Who's to say her 3rd single (most likely Alien) or 4th single won't be a big hit thus helping her sell more albums? Right now we look at the current scenario, which isn't that impressive....but you can never tell when things might pick up. Again, to me it does not seem like a far reach for BJ to sell a million copies by the end of this year. It can def do it!

& the same goes for ARTPOP. Everything is a mere speculation due to the current synopsis, one can never know when things might pick up again & defy all expectations. ARTPOP only has 1 1/2 singles....it has yet to reach its full potential, I think.

:lmao:

but i agree, none of them (popstars management) can predict what will boost their sells tbh, even when they thought certain single can boost their sells, it turns out that  it doesn't help at all.

Curunir

While Katy, Gaga and Miley are all off somewhere trying to salvage their flop albums, the real queen of all pop, Britney Jean Spears, remains unbothered as she effortlessly slays a fan with her mint turtleneck no bra combo. That wig. That nipple. BOW DOWN.

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

PoshLife

omg the last pic O_O

omg the second to last pic, where her hands are against her legs so she doesn't have to touch any of them. and that girl's hair is ON HER ARM and she's clearly not happy about it :lmao:

RAMROD

omg the second to last pic, where her hands are against her legs so she doesn't have to touch any of them. and that girl's hair is ON HER ARM and she's clearly not happy about it :lmao:

Ooops they did it again. Touching my skin.

spears-face-122112sp1.jpg

All those pictures are so awkward. :lmao:

You drive me crazy. 

britney-spears-funny-face.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Smooth Criminal

inb4 Clitney spears soon....but I guess Nipley Spears will do :awkney:

Clitney Spears is so 2007...been there, done that! :whitney:

Ladey Gagz

OMG HER HANDS :lmao:

gagaisitalian

Reminds how MDNA didn't have any promo either and sold almost 2 millions...  :laughga:

when will your faves?

The Super Bowl though...

BLACKOUTbritney

Cool!!! for no promo at all, it's a pretty good amount! :staymad:

Reminds how MDNA didn't have any promo either and sold almost 2 millions... :laughga:

when will your faves?

MDNA had a lot of promotion especially in the US with the Super Bowl and a well known lead single.

Psychedelic

MDNA had a lot of promotion especially in the US with the Super Bowl and a well known lead single.

true!!! kinda forgot that, sorry!

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived