Which is your favourite album of Britney Spears  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite album of Britney Spears

Featured Posts

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit the frog

How pressed do you sound? She's proved herself a decade ago sweetie. Not here for dragging Gaga but Britney has more precision and fluidity than her, so you're sounding slightly delusional right now. Britney's always lip synced, it's a know fact. She's not known for her live vocals. She's an entertainer and a damn good one too.

The truth is that you would expect much more from someone like Britney Spears. If dancing is the only thing she does at her shows then she SHOULD be the best at that.

There's rly nothing impressive in that video when you compare it to the videos from the times before 2006. She's a wreck and y'all are in denial.

ARTPOPSlave

I just have no respect for SINGERS who can't SING.. And of course, Britney doesn't have to both dance and sing at the same time, which Gaga does. Of course it looks better when Britney does it...

But apparently many people want to spend their money on her, but that's their choice...

Yeah because Gaga is a better live singer than Britney. I'm not disputing that, but, I wouldn't brand Britney solely as a "singer". She's an entertainer at heart. She could sing well back in the day (when she did sing live) - and she either lost her voice through d--g use or isn't comfortable with her voice anymore. That being said, from your signature I can see you're a Beyoncé stan. How hypocritical of you to bash Britney when she lip syncs too. The difference is, Beyoncé makes it look convincing with her pre-recorded vocals. Her "dancing" is not up to much either. A lot of hip shaking and booty popping is the extent of it.

I just have no respect for SINGERS who can't SING.. And of course, Britney doesn't have to both dance and sing at the same time, which Gaga does. Of course it looks better when Britney does it...

But apparently many people want to spend their money on her, but that's their choice...

I agree.

And I don't understand why people pay so much money to go see artists who don't even seem to respect them (to me, singing live means that you respect your fans).

I know I keep saying this, but a lot of people criticize Katy Perry while SHE sings live... At least she's showing respect to us, even if her vocals are not always on point.

ARTPOPSlave

The truth is that you would expect much more from someone like Britney Spears. If dancing is the only thing she does at her shows then she SHOULD be the best at that.

There's rly nothing impressive in that video when you compare it to the videos from the times before 2006. She's a wreck and y'all are in denial.

She's improving though. If you look at the difference from The Femme Fatale Tour to this, the difference is DRASTIC. Obviously she was more on point pre-breakdown but that's understandable. She's come a long way and can only get better from here. You're obviously a biased Britney basher so there's no point in even trying to argue my point.

thatfoxyfeeling

I have to agree, it's understandable if a singer has to lip sync if they're ill or they've lost their voice. But when they continue to lip sync during their concerts I think it's disrespectful to those who are willing to pay good money to watch an artist perform.

Martijn

Yeah because Gaga is a better live singer than Britney. I'm not disputing that, but, I wouldn't brand Britney solely as a "singer". She's an entertainer at heart. She could sing well back in the day (when she did sing live) - and she either lost her voice through d--g use or isn't comfortable with her voice anymore. That being said, from your signature I can see you're a Beyoncé stan. How hypocritical of you to bash Britney when she lip syncs too. The difference is, Beyoncé makes it look convincing with her pre-recorded vocals. Her "dancing" is not up to much either. A lot of hip shaking and booty popping is the extent of it.

When Beyoncé lipsynced I was very disappointed indeed, because I know she doesn't have to. But mostly when she dances she just let's her backing vocals sing and she doesn't pretend to sing like Britney does. Bey just put her mic away from her mouth and she dances amazingly... Beyoncé is both a better dancer and singer compared to Gaga and Brit...

But nevermind, we'll never agree on this.

I have to agree, it's understandable if a singer has to lip sync if they're ill or they've lost their voice. But when they continue to lip sync during their concerts I think it's disrespectful to those who are willing to pay good money to watch an artist perform.

And still people buy tickets for her concerts  :toofunga: 

Something is very very wrong with entertainment nowadays... :queenga:

Can we stop making threads everytime Britney is doing what she is supposed to do? :lmao:
Imma make a thread everytime an artist hits a note the way he/she should on a concert

ARTPOPSlave

When Beyoncé lipsynced I was very disappointed indeed, because I know she doesn't have to. But mostly when she dances she just let's her backing vocals sing and she doesn't pretend to sing like Britney does. Bey just put her mic away from her mouth and she dances amazingly... Beyoncé is both a better dancer and singer compared to Gaga and Brit...

But nevermind, we'll never agree on this.

Better singer, yes. Better dancer, I'm afraid not. The only thing that makes Beyoncé's dancing seem convincing is the energy she puts into it. As I said, it really is just a lot of hip rolling and booty popping. Yeah, somehow I don't think we'll ever agree on this either..

Martijn

I agree.

And I don't understand why people pay so much money to go see artists who don't even seem to respect them (to me, singing live means that you respect your fans).

I know I keep saying this, but a lot of people criticize Katy Perry while SHE sings live... At least she's showing respect to us, even if her vocals are not always on point.

That's very true! I respect Katy, even tho I don't really like her music, style, etc... But I do respect her as an artist.

And it's hilarious that this is like the 10th post in 2 months about Britney 'slaying', which only is what she's supposed to do... And it isn't that great... 

Martijn

Better singer, yes. Better dancer, I'm afraid not. The only thing that makes Beyoncé's dancing seem convincing is the energy she puts into it. As I said, it really is just a lot of hip rolling and booty popping. Yeah, somehow I don't think we'll ever agree on this either..

beyonce21.gif?w=500&h=180

LalcD.gif

Don't take that seriously xD

Inb4 you show this gif xD

8CW2S.jpg

when she's dancing her mind seems to wander somwehere else

i'm sure she'll be dancing in sync with her dancers by the time this residency is over

Wow! So happy for Britney, she is definitely killing it. I think the problem with her dancing has been how unflattering this new era and style of choreography has been for her since the 2008 comeback. It's just not typical Britney choreography from her prime days, but this is, this is the style of dance that flatters her, and it's nice to see her genuinely dancing again. The other parts of the show are not very solid though. But I understand that Britney has different priorities now, she is a mother, she is a mature woman, she's not that little girl or young woman anymore and that's why she doesn't deliver or look the way she used to, and it's totally understandable. Being a celebrity and all the hard work and dedication it takes to look a certain way and deliver a certain way requires a lot of motivation and I feel like her priorities are in a different place now.

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived