Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

ArtRAVE 7th Show: May 15th, Philadelphia, PA

famous

Featured Posts

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AdelaAngelo

I'm about to pass out from tonight and I'll write what happened tomorrow in detail but I found a video. :giveup: Not directed towards the screens though but...

@2:10 she finds mine and reads it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf3dVkAuFzk

:giveup:

oh my god i am SOOOOOO happy for you!!! (especially that u are a lana banana fan, must love u  :lolgaga: ) 

my show is in november but i already got my letter written, and i'm planing to throw a book of my drawings on stage. it'd mean (say 'the world' wont be enough) to me if she sees my art and (???hopefully?!?!) takes me bakstage  :giveup:

the fact that she took you, and a few more fans gives me so much hope..  

thunderzap00

Last night was absolutely incredible....I was right in front of the bridge and during Gypsy she looked directly at me and called me "Her gypsy princess" =D 

Lana Winters

I wrote my concert/backstage experience in its own thread for anyone who wants to read it. 

http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/104818-artrave-philly-my-experience-backstage/

:hug: Thank you everyone for such kind words!

oh my god i am SOOOOOO happy for you!!! (especially that u are a lana banana fan, must love u  :lolgaga: ) 

my show is in november but i already got my letter written, and i'm planing to throw a book of my drawings on stage. it'd mean (say 'the world' wont be enough) to me if she sees my art and (???hopefully?!?!) takes me bakstage  :giveup:

the fact that she took you, and a few more fans gives me so much hope..  

Good thing Thredson let me out of the basement this one night so I could see Gaga :derpga:
I wish you all the luck with her reading your book when your concert comes around!

AdelaAngelo

I wrote my concert/backstage experience in its own thread for anyone who wants to read it. 

http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/104818-artrave-philly-my-experience-backstage/

:hug: Thank you everyone for such kind words!

Good thing Thredson let me out of the basement this one night so I could see Gaga :derpga:

I wish you all the luck with her reading your book when your concert comes around!

haha good, indeed. and thank u! 

Speechless18

Last night was so amazing. Being close to her changed my life. I will carry the love, protection, strength, and confidence she instilled in all of us last night forever. I'm so thankful to live in a time where I can see and experience her live.

daviddarko

Last night was so amazing. Being close to her changed my life. I will carry the love, protection, strength, and confidence she instilled in all of us last night forever. I'm so thankful to live in a time where I can see and experience her live.

:excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:

Random Miku Fan

Omg he was there?!

Yes. He drove 8 hours in total to get there and back! 

He tweeted "Miku sounds so good live how does she do it" :dies:

someone tell the girl I pushed that I am sorry after it happened I went to the back of GA because what i did was wrong and i didn't deserve to be in the spot that I had - I really just want to tell her that I'm sorry

holy scheisse

I'm about to pass out from tonight and I'll write what happened tomorrow in detail but I found a video. :giveup: Not directed towards the screens though but...

@2:10 she finds mine and reads it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf3dVkAuFzk

:giveup:

!!!!!!!!!! that was your letter?!

i cried when she was reading that. fight on little pony i'm so glad she got your letter : )

Lana Winters

!!!!!!!!!! that was your letter?!

i cried when she was reading that. fight on little pony i'm so glad she got your letter : )

The first letter is Alexa's and then the second letter from the monkey is mine. Thank you so much. :hug:

I forgot to show her the tattoo I mentioned in the letter though. Fail. :lmao:

Archived