• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChristianSaad

• DanceInTheFlames

• Michelle

• Dylangaga

DanceInTheFlames

TRY NOW!! I tried earlier and it said sold out but now there is tickets again!!! LMZ for LA.. maybe because too many people were putting them in their "cart" but not actually completing the purchase..

GOOD LUCK!!

Nope :(

ChristianSaad

I want to know why some monsters are buying the LMZ package as opposed to the regular GA. I'm scared to get either at this point tbh :cryga:

I got LMZ for LA!!!!! I did LMZ 7 times before during Monster Ball and it's amazing!!

I know it's really expensive but you basically get front row guaranteed.. If not front row then maybe a couple people in front of you.. but still it's the closest you can get to the stage!

Michelle

Ok.I officially give up.I have an appointment to get too.Thanks for nothing pre-sale.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

LadyoftheDam

I got LMZ for LA!!!!! I did LMZ 7 times before during Monster Ball and it's amazing!!

I know it's really expensive but you basically get front row guaranteed.. If not front row then maybe a couple people in front of you.. but still it's the closest you can get to the stage!

OH EM GEE FRONT ROW IN THE MONSTER PIT? Did you have to camp out for the pit when you got the LMZ package?

The price isn't too bad tbh. My mom paid nearly $1000 for 2 VIP tickets for the BTWB.

By the way, thank you for replying :)

Edited by LadyoftheDam

GreenEyes

This is so disappointing. Gaga should be ashamed right now, who announces a tour with all of these dates and pre sales just out of the blue? :roll: 

ChristianSaad

OH EM GEE FRONT ROW IN THE MONSTER PIT? Did you have to camp out for the pit when you got the LMZ package?

The price isn't too bad tbh. My mom paid nearly $1000 for 2 VIP tickets for the BTWB.

By the way, thank you for replying :)

Yeah front row.. And no you don't have to camp out.. The last time I had LMZ I got there like 3 or 4 hours before the doors opened and I still had front row.. 

LMZ means EARLY ADMISSION TO THE VENUE.. before everyone else even including the regular GA ticket holders!!!

DanceInTheFlames

I just bought a seated ticket (cause GA/LMZ were sold out) for San Jose, because I'm planning to move to SF in the beginning of next year and don't know if I'll be able to make it down to LA  in July or not. Either way I'll definitely be seeing the show now, even if I don't get to be in the pit. 

Worse comes to worst, I'll just sell it. But not like those b---hes who sell it for 5 times the price… 

Edited by DanceInTheFlames

ChristianSaad

I just bought a seated ticket (cause GA/LMZ were sold out) for San Jose, because I'm planning to move to SF in the beginning of next year and don't know if I'll be able to make it down to LA  in July or not. Either way I'll definitely be seeing the show now, even if I don't get to be in the pit. 

I live in SF!!! What's up new best friend haha =)

I also got tickets to San Jose and LA so maybe I'll see you at the show =)

Michelle

Holy cat I got a code but there is NO WAY I Can pay $400 plus for two tickets.I will wait and if they're still that much I won't be going.Ok affordable my ****ing ass.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

DanceInTheFlames

I live in SF!!! What's up new best friend haha =)

I also got tickets to San Jose and LA so maybe I'll see you at the show =)

Haha hello!  ;)

nakedidea

Holy cat I got a code but there is NO WAY I Can pay $400 plus for two tickets.I will wait and if they're still that much I won't be going.Ok affordable my ****ing ass.

$400 for 2? General admission?or what are you getting???

LadyoftheDam

Yeah front row.. And no you don't have to camp out.. The last time I had LMZ I got there like 3 or 4 hours before the doors opened and I still had front row..

LMZ means EARLY ADMISSION TO THE VENUE.. before everyone else even including the regular GA ticket holders!!!

But how did that work? Did you just go to the line where all the regular GA holders were or was there a seperated line for the people who had the LMZ?