• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChristianSaad

• DanceInTheFlames

• Michelle

• Dylangaga

GreenEyes

Have they sent your code yet? I'm curious because my San Jose one hasn't came... I can't seem to find my answer if they were sent as soon as we rsvp or closer to pre sale time

I guess from what that guy i replied to told me, they come the time of the area. 

So 2pm San Jose time

And no i haven't :( I probably wont for another few hours :( 

Michelle

I guess from what that guy i replied to told me, they come the time of the area. 

So 2pm San Jose time

And no i haven't :( I probably wont for another few hours :(

Thanks for replying doll :hug: Just wanted to make sure.I just got to my laptop so.

It's always so stressful buying tix nowadays.. .. Showing my age.I came from a day you stood in line for tix at the d--g store haha

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Nervous Unicorn

Ugh. Still haven't gotten my Chicago code. Maybe this isn't even worth it. I can always watch from my house on YouTube.

i got my D.C code :D but i wont be able to buy  them till tomorrow. so happy to finally be able to see her live and my first concert too

Either nobody here will not go to Chacago's show or the show will be full of GGD members...

There are literally 1000 members here trying to get a code 

Ugh. Still haven't gotten my Chicago code. Maybe this isn't even worth it. I can always watch from my house on YouTube.

I'm glad I'm not the only person from Chicago who hasn't gotten it. this is bs!  :grr:

Speechless94

It's so weird that she's not doing a Miami show. I remember she did two in Miami back on New Years. She should have added more Florida shows

Yeah for the original monster ball? But that was for theaters im pretty sure, I went to the one at the James Knight center. At least most people North of Orlando will probably go to the one in Atlanta.......I hope otherwise its going to be a mad house