Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Arturo

Featured Posts

Whispering

We are in an era :awkney:

And she is doing memes on computer and playing minecraft :awkney:

That's insulting, you know that's not all she has been doing.

Gaga has been dealing with management restructuring. She has attended several events since The Voice performance. She is also planning fior the next single, video and the upcoming tour. Somewhere in there, she has been possibly recording for Act 2. (possibly) and dealing with a law suit. She's a major artist with a major label and a big tour coming up. There is more going on behind the scenes on a day to day basis than most people here deal with in a month.

The timing of a single release and the video is a label decision, not something that an artist decides. She can't release a single on her own. Gaga waits for the label to pull the trigger.

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

Ikr! :cryga:

I tried tho, I had ARTPOP on and put in on DWUW when I had to pick up a colleague and then turned it off (couldn't resist myself to do at least a bit of promo :ARTPOP: )

Anyways the song ended and I put it on radio and he said: Oh you can leave it on, I don't mind (my reaction: :what: )

And I told him: you know it's Gaga right? And he just said: well...nvm then

Pfftt :emo:

:what:

The timing of a single release and the video is a label decision, not something that an artist decides. She can't release a single on her own. Gaga waits for the label to pull the trigger.

I was semi-joking about that , of course I know all the things youve been saying.

But this part is really not comforting. I feel like she is really giving all the coices to label , That's why I'm thinking that she should go independent with some good managers .

Paper Gangsta

Everyone that I've played Venus was hypnotized and impressed by the different sound. :flop: It depends on the people I guess...

Well it's obv that he lied cause everyone love Venus :legend:

So tired of these single debates. Gaga and her label will put out whatever they think is right. People will just have to deal.

I'm here for anything tbh, I think the whole album is full of hit singles...I just want her to tell us what it is soon, I'm going crazy :nooo:

Paper Gangsta

Inbefore era is over and she is just teasing album she is working on which will be out in 2017

1 Katy Perry - Dark Horse (feat. Juicy J) 1.0000 1.0000
2 Pharrell Williams - Happy (from "Despicable Me 2") 0.6630 0.6857

nnnNNntT  PUNCH :nooo: :nooo:

VforVendetta

I know right, I just had hopes for a short moment lol.

Whatever, there plenty of people that appreciate her, lets not get dissapointed for that. :yes:

MonsterMum

Whatever, there plenty of people that appreciate her, lets not get dissapointed for that. :yes:

That's why I came here  :pawsup:

VforVendetta

1 Katy Perry - Dark Horse (feat. Juicy J) 1.0000 1.0000

2 Pharrell Williams - Happy (from "Despicable Me 2") 0.6630 0.6857

nnnNNntT PUNCH :nooo: :nooo:

tumblr_me25y2zCkW1rkpblto1_500.gif

I don't dare to play anything Gaga related to people I know  :toofloppy:

I know right. I once made a spotify playlist with a few friends and I put loads of Gaga songs in it, they only liked TeoG :megaflop:

I hope Gaga's vacation isn't longer than a week. I can't wait any longer for the next single, whether it be 3rd ARTPOP single or lead from Act II :ohno:

Archived