💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Arturo

Featured Posts

you have to stop gypsy is a sure flop if it flops :lmao: which has :lmao a very high chance to flop the era will be over all dignity will be over there are 2 kind of flops and dignity xaxaxaxa :lmao: not high xaxa

r u ok :rip: :rip: :rip:

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm happy with how the era's going so far! It's not The Fame Monster, but it's not that s***** lol. One big hit, one moderate hit, and the potential (#TeamGypsy) for a smash with the next single. I think things are alright. :shrug:

Also, JND needs to be sent to urban radios sometime during the era

Yasss :legend:

*I played Gypsy to pretty much all of my friends, the reactions are either "Its a really nice song" or "It's Gaga's best songs", there was NO bad responses.

*While with Venus, most of them wanted me turn it off after the 1st minute :awkney:

PatrickMonster

I played Gypsy to pretty much all of my friends, the reactions are either "Its a really nice song" or "It's Gaga's best songs", there was NO bad responses.

While with Venus, most of them wanted me turn it off after the 1st minute :awkney:

same reactions from my friends... well they didn't really like Gypsy either, but at least it didn't give them a headache so that's something. Their fave was MANiCURE...

VforVendetta

I played Gypsy to pretty much all of my friends, the reactions are either "Its a really nice song" or "It's Gaga's best songs", there was NO bad responses.

While with Venus, most of them wanted me turn it off after the 1st minute :awkney:

Everyone that I've played Venus was hypnotized and impressed by the different sound. :flop: It depends on the people I guess...

MonsterMum

Everyone that I've played Venus was hypnotized and impressed by the different sound. :flop: It depends on the people I guess...

I don't dare to play anything Gaga related to people I know  :toofloppy:

What's summery about G.U.Y.? If anything's summery on ARTPOP it's Gypsy, it has that sound I'd associate with summer like Alejandro did.

VforVendetta

I don't dare to play anything Gaga related to people I know :toofloppy:

:megaflop: I understand you, the fact that Im straight makes it very difficult for me also. Still I try not to be ashamed for the things I love especially when its such a flawless person as Gaga.

VforVendetta

What's summery about G.U.Y.? If anything's summery on ARTPOP it's Gypsy, it has that sound I'd associate with summer like Alejandro did.

Well, Sexxx Dreams, GUY and maybe Venus are potential single smashes. Gypsy has a summer sound but its a ballad and ballads in summer are a huge risk and a wrong choicep

MonsterMum

:megaflop: I understand you, the fact that Im straight makes it very difficult for me also. Still I try not to be ashamed for the things I love especially when its such a flawless person as Gaga.

Ikr! :cryga:

I tried tho, I had ARTPOP on and put in on DWUW when I had to pick up a colleague and then turned it off (couldn't resist myself to do at least a bit of promo  :ARTPOP: ) 

Anyways the song ended and I put it on radio and he said: Oh you can leave it on, I don't mind (my reaction:  :what: )

And I told him: you know it's Gaga right?  And he just said: well...nvm then

Pfftt :emo:

mariomania1234

So tired of these single debates. Gaga and her label will put out whatever they think is right. People will just have to deal.

Paper Gangsta

ARTPOP & Venus are too weird for radio tho :awkney:

First off, the title of ARTPOP doesn't make any sense at all at first glance. The lyrics and vocal editing are very unheard of styles in mainstream/radio pop music.

Venus is very loud, obnoxious, and gay. If Venus was released early on in the Born This Way era or as the 2nd ARTPOP single, it could've done well BUT its a very risky single choice at the moment. The verses are very weird & so is the bridge. The chorus is the only radio friendly part about it. The rest of the song is a cluster****. Its full of hooks, but a song needs more than hooks to be radio friendly. The lyrics and production are just too off.

American radio loves ballads. Gypsy is a ballad; its a love song; and its relateable. Those are components of a good single. I think the outro should be good tho.

Most of straight people here are Venus stans, at least in this thread ;) and what is exactly gay in it?

I wouldn't mind any of these as singles:

Aura

Venus

Sexxx dreams

MANiCURE

GUY

I'm hesitant on gypsy being a single. If be ok if it became one but I prefer the ones named above. Why can't we have 7 singles? :cryga:

I agree 100% with this

MonsterMum

So tired of these single debates. Gaga and her label will put out whatever they think is right. People will just have to deal.

Oh don't worry I will deal with ANYTHING she decides to put out as single but that requires her to actually release it first. And with the last part we're (at least me) struggling a bit atm.

Doesn't mean I don't have my personal fave tho :awesome: 

Archived