đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Arturo

Featured Posts

no :hug:

you have to stop gypsy is a sure flop if it flops :lmao: which has :lmao a very high chance to flop the era will be over all dignity will be over there are 2 kind of flops and dignity xaxaxaxa :lmao: not high xaxa

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Applause

2. Do What U Want

3. Gypsy - The song that's charted the best on itunes so far and has responded the best to promo. Very relateable, safe song. If radio took it (which idk why they wouldn't) it would easily be a big hit. And it has to be 3rd, so they don't waste the easiest hit (And only surefire one) they have. 

4/5. G.U.Y. -  Pretty catchy song. Idk how well the hard Zedd production would do, but I imagine if its sent to radio as "G.U.Y. (ft. Zedd)" it could only help. Zedd's been pretty successful and he hasn't had a single release yet. Idc if its 4th or 5th, it'll probably perform similarly.

4/5. MANiCURE - Easily one of the Top 3 catchiest choruses on the album. Although it is a very feminine song, I don't think it will matter. Billboard called it an obvious single choice, and I agree. It should also be the Telephone continuation (considering that it talks about serial killers and its so feminine. It would work well.)

My era, goodbye

Gaga is an indie artist now 

SO GET USED TO IT ! 

250K WW is now a standart for a Gaga single 

1M WW is a mega smash 

K?

iQPm8eXolwbDN.gif

wiltedbliss

I wouldn't mind any of these as singles:

Aura

Venus

Sexxx dreams

MANiCURE

GUY

I'm hesitant on gypsy being a single. If be ok if it became one but I prefer the ones named above. Why can't we have 7 singles? :cryga:

you have to stop gypsy is a sure flop if it flops :lmao: which has :lmao a very high chance to flop the era will be over all dignity will be over there are 2 kind of flops and dignity xaxaxaxa :lmao: not high xaxa

ARTPOP & Venus are too weird for radio tho :awkney:

First off, the title of ARTPOP doesn't make any sense at all at first glance. The lyrics and vocal editing are very unheard of styles in mainstream/radio pop music. 

Venus is very loud, obnoxious, and gay. If Venus was released early on in the Born This Way era or as the 2nd ARTPOP single, it could've done well BUT its a very risky single choice at the moment. The verses are very weird & so is the bridge. The chorus is the only radio friendly part about it. The rest of the song is a cluster****. Its full of hooks, but a song needs more than hooks to be radio friendly. The lyrics and production are just too off.

American radio loves ballads. Gypsy is a ballad; its a love song; and its relateable. Those are components of a good single. I think the outro should be good tho. 

1. Applause

-- DWUW promotional holiday buzz single --

2. ARTPOP

3. GUY (summer anthem)

-- J&D sent to radio (more single sales can't hurt. If it flops, nobody cares and nobody will consider it a single a la DITD/Eh Eh. If it does well, it'll make Gaga's straight appeal a lot bigger :party: )

4. MANiCURE

-- Aura promotional holiday buzz single --

5. Venus 

Promotion that has to be used for this era:

- Ellen

- Today Show

- GMA

- The Voice UK

- Inkigayo SK

- Promotional performances in Japan

- The Voice Australia (does this exist?)

- The Voice of Holland :party: slay sis

- Radio interviews/performances

- Promotional performance in every country she goes to with the ARTPOP ball :party:

I'm really wondering , what is she waiting for ? 

We are craving for a video or a new single meanwhile Gaga is going to concerts and eating BBQ stuff 

WTF Gaga ? 

wiltedbliss

We are craving for a video or a new single meanwhile Gaga is going to concerts and eating BBQ stuff

WTF Gaga ?

I think she should at least have a little bit of fun. Not always work work work :)

WTF Gaga ?

I think she should at least have a little bit of fun. Not always work work work :)

We are in an era :awkney: 

And she is doing memes on computer and playing minecraft :awkney: 

:party: she's just taking a break, ugh. Can't you guys deal with her not working for just one week? She simply wanted to take a break after the rollercoaster that this era was. Now she has to work on the next album and next era.

wiltedbliss

We are in an era :awkney:

And she is doing memes on computer and playing minecraft :awkney:

I know, and it's annoying af.

But let her have some fun. And hopefully, the era will pick up again ;)

MonsterMum

I'm sure they're not letting this era die just yet. It still has a tour which has to make lots of coins.

This but I sure hope they do something fast.

Not because I wanna get moist over the charts but there is so little happening, she's not performing anywhere, everyone is left in confussion what the single will be, just some kind of confirmation Gaga girl, I do beg.

this pretty much sums it all :awkney:

Archived