đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Arturo

Featured Posts

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It feels like the ARTPOP era is over. At this point I'd be surprised if a 3rd single was announced.

What do you think gaga meant when she said she was back on track then?

MonsterMum

What do you think gaga meant when she said she was back on track then?

Back on track recording ACT II

:troll:

Tbh I think monsters are spoiled

We expect Gaga to have new news everyday,

Tweet us everyday so that the era is a true era

If compare to other artist and their fans, we should appreciate Gaga more!

Do you guys think that the public and little monsters would be receptive to Gaga releasing Venus with a music video where she doesn't look odd or scary or anything, but highlights her natural beauty and has okay choreography but interesting visuals?

Dean Winchester

Do you guys think that the public and little monsters would be receptive to Gaga releasing Venus with a music video where she doesn't look odd or scary or anything, but highlights her natural beauty and has okay choreography but interesting visuals?

u mean kind of like BR??? Cuz i think that would be amazing  :worship:

u mean kind of like BR??? Cuz i think that would be amazing  :worship:

Yes

People though Bad Romance wasn't going to do so hot then the video came and EVERYONE was talking about it

It even set original records on YouTube

Dean Winchester

Yes

People though Bad Romance wasn't going to do so hot then the video came and EVERYONE was talking about it

It even set original records on YouTube

The thing that made the BR video amazing i think was the fact that she was beautiful yet she was weird at the same time.  I hope the Venus video is like that, rather than her being upfront weird like in the BTW video since that will just turn people off 

The thing that made the BR video amazing i think was the fact that she was beautiful yet she was weird at the same time. I hope the Venus video is like that, rather than her being upfront weird like in the BTW video since that will just turn people off

I love Gaga but I agree, BTW is one of my least favorites, an honor held by Marry The Night.

I don't like extended videos, it's not fun for most people.

I'd rather her challenge herself with trying to make something amazing in a smaller frame of time than an extended Tropico-esque mess.

Bad Romance was so amazing and simple, and the story behind it is amazing! If she could do something like that, we have a Top 10 on lock. Miley managed to do it with We Can't Stop and Wrecking Ball, so it shouldn't be a difficult feat for Gaga (though I don't want her to roll around naked or masturbate).

Streaming Songs #1- Lady Gaga-????

I can see it now, with hopefully a more steady rise atop the Hot 100, since recently she's been peaking initially and then oscillating between positions.

TEANUS

Do What U Want re-entering the top 60

ARTPOP back in top 50 of iTunes

:ARTPOP: :toofunny:

In all seriousness this It's good that this has happened, whether how small the effect, it shows momentum that needs to be put to use and increased with an announcement, video, anything :)

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Do What U Want re-entering the top 60

ARTPOP back in top 50 of iTunes

:ARTPOP: :toofunny:

In all seriousness this It's good that this has happened, whether how small the effect, it shows momentum that needs to be put to use and increased with an announcement, video, anything :)

Coming for that rebound on the Dance/Electronic albums chart :toofunny:

Archived