💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

US Charts Discussion

Arturo

Featured Posts

StarryNight

Personally, I think that the best way to bring our what ARTPOP is about.. and STILL be successful, is releasing Donatella, Sexxx Dreams, and G.U.Y. I think that it would bring some personality into this album. They are all songs that can obviously present art in performances and still being experimental. As much as people want to say that G.U.Y is not experimental... it's always just about the instrumentals.. it's also about the bold message. I mean what women say they want to be that "G.U.Y".. anyways just what I think.

:awkney:

But i agree on SD a G.U.Y.  :legend:

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

Not more than 1,5M WW. Bookmark me.

It won't top 500k sales in the UK

Won't top 300k sales in mainland Europe

Won't top 100k in Latin America

Won't top 200k in Oceania

Won't top 100k in SK/Japan

Will do 250~350k in Canada.

Total: Less than 1550k

I can see it geting to 5M in the US though, it's already at what? 2,5M :omg: if it keeps selling 175k/week on average for 2 months and then sell 20k/week for 5 months, it'll already be at 4,5M+ :deadbanana: and then year-end countdowns, christmas rush, Grammy nomination (?), future promotion :deadbanana:

Well it has no video out yet so U think it will sell 2 - 2,5M WW. It will also end up around 8M WW. Its a Just Dance smash mess in scale US - WW

I don't like Latin too it's so confusing   :messga:

Ikr :cry:

Deponentia, Infinitivi, Imperativi, Passivum, PPP, PPA, Infinitivus fut activum, coniunctivi :deadbanana:

Well it has no video out yet so U think it will sell 2 - 2,5M WW. It will also end up around 8M WW. Its a Just Dance smash mess in scale US - WW

2M WW is impossible with no support from Oceania/Japan/SK tbh. She won't sell more than 1M in Europe.

And guys, stop exaggerating the WW effect of a video. Applause had a great video with great planning around the release, but only sold 200k in Mainland Europe.

VforVendetta

Ikr :cry:

Deponentia, Infinitivi, Imperativi, Passivum, PPP, PPA, Infinitivus fut activum, coniunctivi :deadbanana:

2M WW is impossible with no support from Oceania/Japan/SK tbh. She won't sell more than 1M in Europe.

I say lets wait till the video.

And guys, stop exaggerating the WW effect of a video. Applause had a great video with great planning around the release, but only sold 200k in Mainland Europe.

Applause will end up around 1.5M WW till the end of the hear. I think DH could pull 2M.

GagaFanThatsAll

:awkney:

But i agree on SD a G.U.Y.  :legend:

Donatella has a great intro and chorus! The instrumentals are so fitting and representative of the lyrics... and if Gaga plans it correctly with a video done well to represent ARTPOP... it would work. It's a harder song to captivate with, but if done right, people will see its magic :cool:

GagaFanThatsAll

Donatella is so ARTPOP wow

I smoke marlboro lights and drink champagne slay

She smokes them on full tank of gas, knows she's misunderstood. VOODANANA

Dark Horse has sold like 1.8M in 2014.

I think it's already the best selling song of 2014, no? :deadbanana:

other than DWUW of course :teehee:

MonsterMum

Issues with fired manager has heavy prices to pay! Video blocked by contract I bet!

Let's not make new theories about the MV tho :cryga:

Archived