💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

US Charts Discussion

Arturo

Featured Posts

GagaFanThatsAll

What if Katy decide to not release her DH video on purpose just to show how she can smash even without video  :toofunny:

I would personally see that as laziness rather than an act to be proud of.

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

What if Katy decide to not release her DH video on purpose just to show how she can smash even without video  :toofunny:

Please, she's at Capitol...They like organized things...

i CAN'T BELIEVE IM TELLING YOU THIS, BUT I'VE HAD A COUPLE OF DRINKS.. AND OMG! YES! THAT WAS IN MY DREEEAMS

Bey can get her own verse too :cry:

Paper Gangsta

Not here for another Bey collab. Im fine with one. I like their first collab but i would rather see her giving other people try

GagaFanThatsAll

Bey can get her own verse too :cry:

surfboard... im telling you it would work soooo well! and then at the end Lady Gaga will be like watch me act a fool, tomorrow when i run into you (and literally drives into beyonce and kills her lmao :rofl: )! YES THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN #PrayForColab

GagaMyBlood95

Not here for another Bey collab. Im fine with one. I like their first collab but i would rather see her giving other people try

Like Rihanna for example...

I think they would fit perfectly...

Arturo

Not more than 1,5M WW. Bookmark me.

It won't top 500k sales in the UK

Won't top 300k sales in mainland Europe

Won't top 100k in Latin America

Won't top 200k in Oceania

Won't top 100k in SK/Japan

Will do 250~350k in Canada.

Total: Less than 1550k

I can see it geting to 5M in the US though, it's already at what? 2,5M :omg: if it keeps selling 175k/week on average for 2 months and then sell 20k/week for 5 months, it'll already be at 4,5M+ :deadbanana: and then year-end countdowns, christmas rush, Grammy nomination (?), future promotion :deadbanana:

It's at 2.315M in the U.S

It's expected to sell 425k so by Sunday night it should total 2.74M :giveup:

It's been filmed this week. Ot's Egyptian-themed :cry: *jealousy* Egyptian culture >>>>>>> Roman/Greek :MANiCURE:

GagaMyBlood95

Rihanna and Shakira filmed that video in like, two days? Gagz, take notes :awkney:

Dark Horse has sold like 1.8M in 2014.

I think it's already the best selling song of 2014, no? :deadbanana:

Without a doubt :deadbanana:

StarryNight

It's been filmed this week. Ot's Egyptian-themed :cry: *jealousy* Egyptian culture >>>>>>> Roman/Greek :manicure:

:giveup: This b---h is unstoppable. Well I'm studying architecture so based on that I would say Greek culture >>>

Sexxx Dreams feat. Beyonce please.

Gaga seems here for remixes and it'd be perfect to have Sexxx Dreams as the sequel to Telephone with Bey.

Imagine the first day views

:cry:

*Beyonce would ruin everything that makes Sexxx Dreams good.

Paper Gangsta

I have to learn Greek/Latin at school, doesn't interest me at all :messga:

Egyptian >>>>>

%C3%84gyptischer_Maler_um_1360_v._Chr._0

Well language isn't visual thing ;) and im sure Gaga's greek/roman themed video will be more iinteresting that Katheryn's Egyptian one

GagaFanThatsAll

Personally, I think that the best way to bring our what ARTPOP is about.. and STILL be successful, is releasing Donatella, Sexxx Dreams, and G.U.Y. I think that it would bring some personality into this album. They are all songs that can obviously present art in performances and still being experimental. As much as people want to say that G.U.Y is not experimental... it's always just about the instrumentals.. it's also about the bold message. I mean what women say they want to be that "G.U.Y".. anyways just what I think.

Archived