• Created
  • Last Reply
Gypsy Life

Dark Horse 408,000

Roar 73,000

Unconditionally 32,000

Total: 513,000

Radio exposure: 240,000,000 million audience

Albums sales: 20,000 (with a GRAMMY performance)

3.9% of people who buy her singles, are interested to buy her album.

--

Do What U Want: 38,000

Applause: 27,000

Total: 65,000

Radio exposure: 90,000,000 million audience

Album sales: 8,000

12,3% of people who buy her singles, are interested to buy her album.

Not to brag or anything, but the situation is not that bad, %-wise, if we looked at it from a different side.  :coffee:

Pretty sure ARTPOP's numbers would've been much much better if she had the same amount of payola exposure.

I'm sorry but it must be so boring to be a Katy stan. It's always #1 with her and the only thing close to a meltdown was with Unconditionally. I'm tired of her literally ****ting and pissing out number 1s like Rihanna. Rihanna has literally smoked her way through 12 number 1s and I'm a bit pressed Gaga only has 3.

StarryNight

Dark Horse 408,000

Roar 73,000

Unconditionally 32,000

--

Not to brag or anything, but the situation is not that bad, %-wise, if we looked at it from a different side.  :coffee:

Pretty sure ARTPOP's numbers would've been much much better if she had the same amount of payola exposure.

Interesting information, we need just one smash and everything will be better

Dark Horse 408,000

Roar 73,000

Unconditionally 32,000

--

I guess everytime we can find some statistics that can make us feel better. First of course we need to not look at the statistics that really matters. :toofunny:

Doncho

I'm sorry but it must be so boring to be a Katy stan. It's always #1 with her and the only thing close to a meltdown was with Unconditionally. I'm tired of her literally ****ting and pissing out number 1s like Rihanna. Rihanna has literally smoked her way through 12 number 1s and I'm a bit pressed Gaga only has 3.

But Gaga has cultural impact WW  :kisses:

*No music video in 6 months...for the 2nd single...for her "comeback" era...

*I'm done tbh

But Gaga has cultural impact WW  :kisses:

*Oh please, nobody cares about her anymore

Rihanna has more flops than hits. It has to be this way, by releasing 6465456 singles each year, some of them become hits.

mariomania1234

I mean..... It really doesn't bother me how many number 1's an "artist" has when it takes 1483983989384938 people to write you a hit.  :toofunny:

At least when Gaga gets a #1 you know it comes from a genuine place.

Pop Art

What pisses me off is the fact that Gaga had so many missed #1's.

- If the sales peak ( #3) and airplay peak (#1) lined up for Paparazzi, I sincerely believe it would have had a chance at #1.

- Bad Romance needs no explanation.

- If The Edge Of Glory had been the second single from Born This Way, the strong momentum of the era that was arguably dulled by Judas may have debuted the song at #1 rather than #3.

- If Applause had been release on August 19 - on the same day as the video - it may have had a slight chance at #1.

That's possibly four #1's missed due to ****ty circumstances.

Gypsy Life

I guess everytime we can find some statistics that can make us feel better. First of course we need to not look at the statistics that really matters. :toofunny:

I'd seek for positive information and statistics that make me feel better rather than stay perched on itunes and billboard's positions, go into depression because of a pop star's sales, have several meltdowns and kill myself. :awkney:

Archived