💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Arturo

Featured Posts

Honestly I can't really imagine a video for Gypsy either and I don't know why. Then again I can't imagine one for DWUW either.

For DWUW I can imagine a performance like video with choreography and perhaps a storyline like Paparazzi. Gypsy though :megaflop:

I can imagine EPIC videos for GUY, Aura, Venus, Swine, Donatella, Fashion!, MJH and perhaps J&D. I can imagine a good storyline for Sexxx Dreams, MANiCURE and DOPE. Gaga just needs to get high for an epic ARTPOP video, so no worries about that either. Gypsy though :megaflop:

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But Venus is getting 2x more Spotify streams than Gypsy.

Receipts? And would that be due to the fact that Venus has an audio on YT but Gypsy doesn't? And also maybe because Venus is right at the beginning of the album so songs like Aura and G.U.Y are more likely to get played than stuff right at the bottom like Gypsy and MJH.

I want Venus to be a single too, just not yet. Right now she needs to sell the album and Gypsy will probably do that best. I think she should save songs like Venus and Aura for later. I want

1. Applause

2. Do What U Want

3. Gypsy

4. G.U.Y.

5. Venus

6. Aura

Maybe Sexxx Dreams in there too but I don't think ARTPOP is gonna last 7 singles lol

It can, but It can also be great.

In the end of the day TEOG slayed more than a lot of songs because It's a great song.

She'd better release a great song that will smash radio with a bad video - Gypsy

Than relying on a video to save VENUS from flopping into oblivion.

I'm sure the GP would love to see yet another 'gaga out of ideas' boring messy video. Then again, for all we know, Gypsy may flop harder than MTN and Venus smash harder than BTW. Or Gypsy could turn out to be Gaga's best-selling single ever and Venus sell 3 copies after being released. We know nothing, that's the truth

It can, but It can also be great.

In the end of the day TEOG slayed more than a lot of songs because It's a great song.

She'd better release a great song that will smash radio with a bad video - Gypsy

Than relying on a video to save VENUS from flopping into oblivion.

Like DWUW? :derpga:

1. But half of people watching the show allready had DWUW so effect was obv smaller

2. Gpysy wasnt highest, at least not all the time, i remmber seeing ARTPOP and Aura

Aura was higher only the first 1-2 days, then Gypsy overtook and has been the highest charting song ever since.

Pure Adrenaline

Gaga sis we need you back.

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

she's on media blackout

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Yeah tbh videos really can't help that much now with the absence of VEVO banners. Even Miley who has most eyes on her at the moment had disappointing numbers for her latest video.

If you're basing the choice of a single on the potential of the video rather than the song itself then something is wrong with that choice imo.

Receipts? And would that be due to the fact that Venus has an audio on YT but Gypsy doesn't? And also maybe because Venus is right at the beginning of the album so songs like Aura and G.U.Y are more likely to get played than stuff right at the bottom like Gypsy and MJH.

I want Venus to be a single too, just not yet. Right now she needs to sell the album and Gypsy will probably do that best. I think she should save songs like Venus and Aura for later. I want

1. Applause

2. Do What U Want

3. Gypsy

4. G.U.Y.

5. Venus

6. Aura

Maybe Sexxx Dreams in there too but I don't think ARTPOP is gonna last 7 singles lol

Most streamed Gaga songs of the past week on Spotify: (P.S. youtube has nothing to do with Spotify, and it's not about the fact that it's a promo single either; DOPE is nowhere to be seen).

1. DWUW

2. Applause

3. Venus (3,2M total streams)

4. Aura

5. GUY

6. Sexxx Dreams

7. Gypsy (1,6M total streams)

8. Telephone

9. ARTPOP

10. Swine

I'm sure the GP would love to see yet another 'gaga out of ideas' boring messy video. Then again, for all we know, Gypsy may flop harder than MTN and Venus smash harder than BTW. Or Gypsy could turn out to be Gaga's best-selling single ever and Venus sell 3 copies after being released. We know nothing, that's the truth

Gypsy may flop, but Venus won't smash.

And how exactly do u know that Venus video will be great ?

GagaMyBlood95

Aura was higher only the first 1-2 days, then Gypsy overtook and has been the highest charting song ever since.

for a reason!

monketsharona

This !

GP is not predictable, it depends on the other tracks played on radio, the time in which it's aired, how Gaga is handling the promo,  the video, performances and art concept...

The good reception of a song by the GB can't be predicted...

Yeah tbh videos really can't help that much now with the absence of VEVO banners. Even Miley who has most eyes on her at the moment had disappointing numbers for her latest video.

If you're basing the choice of a single on the potential of the video rather than the song itself then something is wrong with that choice imo.

Ah, so that's why DWUW isn't underperforming at all and nobody here is blaiming it on the video.

Most streamed Gaga songs of the past week on Spotify: (P.S. youtube has nothing to do with Spotify, and it's not about the fact that it's a promo single either; DOPE is nowhere to be seen).

1. DWUW

2. Applause

3. Venus (3,2M total streams)

4. Aura

5. GUY

6. Sexxx Dreams

7. Gypsy (1,6M total streams)

8. Telephone

9. ARTPOP

10. Swine

I missed the Spotify part, I thought you just said streaming lol. Where did you get that info from anyway?

And that just backs up what I was saying. The first four songs from the album are the highest.

At the end of the day it's kind of pointless arguing what song will do better until they are released. Venus is the kind of song that either charts at #86 for one week and then disappears or slays really hard. So I want it to come eventually. Just not yet...

Archived