Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My artRAVE World Tour Dates

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
iAstroLeo

I wanna see you melting Down............

:awkney:

When we get European Dates.........

:teehee:

She's coming to Portugal tho, so keep on being delusional

iAstroLeo

You Wish,though.......

:awkney:

Oh shut up ffs, a man can dream can't he? :roll:

And by your information, Gaga wanted to come with the BTWB but they didn't let her

Hecturr

I'm hoping for a date in Bergen!!  :party:

Oslo tho >>> But I've never been to Bergen so I guess it would be cool if she traveled around a bit in Norway so she got to see other stuff that just the city 

Agree with a lot, but you've got a few capacities wrong:

June 26: Mexico City (Foro Sol, 30,00)

Foro Sol is 55k

July 1: London, UK (Twickenham Stadium, 45,000)

Twickenham is 55-60k

Oktober 4: Tokyo, Japan (Tokyo Dome, 40,000)

This has a 50-55k capacity

Oktober 8: Hong Kong, Hong Kong (Hong Kong Stadium, 40,000)

This stadium isn't usable for concerts (anymore).

Oktober 11: Taipei, Taiwan (TWTC Nangang Exhibition Hall, 16,000)

The BTWB received lots of complaints in Taiwan because this hall was very bad and the floor couldn't handle people jumping on it, I suggest you change it to a stadium or an arena in Taipei/New Taipei/Taichung/Tainan.

Oktober 22: Bankok, Thailand ( Rajamangala National Stadium, 40,000)

Capacity is 52k

Oktober 28: Seoul, South Corea (Olympic Stadium, 48,000)

Capacity is 65-70k.

And a few other things that bug me:

- There is no date for Santiago.

- The Australian leg is too big, she can't sell out 2 shows in Brisbane for example, and 30k in Melbourne might not be enough.

- She's taking no risks like this. She should try to go to areas where she hasn't been before, but this kinda looks like a replica of the BTWBall, but then smaller. 

- She's going from 2 arenas to 1 arena in many places or stadiums to not going there, which is bad. When an artist tours somewhere, they should always come back there for the next tour. Doing less than the previous tour is something bad and only possible when your album flops big time. You build touring legacy, look at Madonna, it's not like albums, unlike with albums, where you sell for the quality of the music, the promotion and how big you are, with tours you sell for how big you were at your peak, how many hits you have, whether people know you're on tour and the ticket prices.

- There aren't enough 2-week long breaks. Gaga isn't fit enough to tour for half a year long, she can do about 15-20 dates in a month but after that she needs 2 weeks rest for her body and for her mind. 

But something that is really good, is that there are breaks between every tour date.

Um, excuse me for a moment. I'm from Australia, so i know what she can and cant do here.

-She sold 3 days in brisbane, so 2 shows isn't enough

-She sold 5 shows in Melbourne and played for more than double what was "capacity on your dates" and melbourne shows get people from Adelaide if there is no show there

Otherwise i agree with what you said

Um, excuse me for a moment. I'm from Australia, so i know what she can and cant do here.

-She sold 3 days in brisbane, so 2 shows isn't enough

-She sold 5 shows in Melbourne and played for more than double what was "capacity on your dates" and melbourne shows get people from Adelaide if there is no show there

Otherwise i agree with what you said

But the ARTPOP era is a huge flop in Australia so far, the demand to the tour won't be close to the BTWB's demand, and there will be even less demand if she's touring at the same time as let's say Katy Perry, whose era has been total slayage so far.

But the ARTPOP era is a huge flop in Australia so far, the demand to the tour won't be close to the BTWB's demand, and there will be even less demand if she's touring at the same time as let's say Katy Perry, whose era has been total slayage so far.

I beg to differ with you on that, she released it here earlier than most of the world and she will be here in February for a special event for Australia only. The last time she did an Australia only event, some of  the organisers needed therapy because we were that crazy about it. Once she is here everything will be better than the BTWB. Besides, Katy Perry is coming in November/December, Gaga will make sure she is touring at a different time than that. Trust me on Australian things, i know what im talking about

iAstroLeo

August 28: Barcelona, Spain (Palau Sant Jordi, 16,000)

August 30: Madrid, Spain (Palacio Vistalegre, 16,000)

August 31: Lisbon, Portugal (MEO Arena, 20,000)

September 3: Zagreb, Croatia (Arena Zagreb, 15,000)

September 5: Bucharest, Romania (Piata Constitutiei, 23,000)

September 8: Talinn, Estonia (Song Festival Grounds, 30,000)

September 11:  Moscow, Russia (Dynamo Stadium, 36,000)

Fixed.

You%27re_welcome.gif

miamorevolefeyah

1 date for Melbourne? She did 5 shows here last time and they all sold out haha. Nice list anyway. 

Archived