💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Fashion! - Lady Gaga ft RuPaul (Instagram vid)

Desperado

Featured Posts

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People can express their opinion...

I don't like it, I don't like RuPaul, that do doesn't make me a 'transphobic person'. Being a Monster doesn't mean being agree or liking everything she does ;)

..And the reason you don't like RuPaul is..?

gagalovesme

I've been waiting to hear fashion! live omg it's one of my faves but why the eff is she singing with that drag queen?!

I think I'm allowed to have an opinion, like or dislike things.  :shrug:

Being allowed to have an opinion does not free you from being criticized.

isbwsZHH80DEB.gif

monketsharona

..And the reason you don't like RuPaul is..?

I have no problem with transgender, I just find her too vulgar. You can be trans-xual without being crude... She doesn't give positive vision of transgender... Yeah that's why I don't like her

I have no problem with transgender, I just find her too vulgar. You can be trans-xual without being crude... She doesn't give positive vision of transgender... Yeah that's why I don't like her

Oh my god did you just call him trangender? He's a drag queen dude, they are two COMPLETELY different things.

First off, RuPaul is a drag queen, not a trans-woman; drag queen is not synonymous with transgender.

Even if RuPaul was transgendered, it's ignorant of you to think that she somehow reflects an entire group of people she would hypothetically belong to. No one person represents an entire group.

SashayAway.gif

First off, RuPaul is a drag queen, not a trans-woman; drag queen is not synonymous with transgender.

Even if RuPaul was transgendered, it's ignorant of you to think that she somehow reflects an entire group of people she would hypothetically belong to. No one person represents an entire group.

SashayAway.gif

This x1000000000

SashayAway.gif

You are slaying the haters!

tumblr_lpizmstTOG1qer61o.gif

Being allowed to have an opinion does not free you from being criticized.

isbwsZHH80DEB.gif

Yeah. You could criticize me and give me your opinion about why don't you agree with me instead of posting that gif.. We are here to discuss and it's nothing wrong, but you didn't put any effort to defent your own opinion. I'm open to criticism and discussion. 

Yeah. You could criticize me and give me your opinion about why don't you agree with me instead of posting that gif.. We are here to discuss and it's nothing wrong, but you didn't put any effort to defent your own opinion. I'm open to criticism and discussion. 

Personally I wouldn't watch performances with drag queens. I don't have anything against them, I just simply don't get them. I watched Applause lyric video literally once and it made me hate that song until it's music video came out. I think most of GP thinks the same.

How am I supposed to get you together when you can't even articulate why you dislike something?

Archived