Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Fashion! - Lady Gaga ft RuPaul (Instagram vid)

Desperado

Featured Posts

thebenmichael

Who's going to watch this mess?? I think rating will be extremely low. 

Are you kidding?! We as her fans are going to watch this and after coming off of her SNL gig and it being rated the highest episode of the season. Plus if it's RuPaul that you're worried about RuPaul's Drag Race is one of the highest rated reality competition shows on cable.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TraeumereiLPB

Fabulous, Fashion! keeps growing on me everyday :legend:

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Are you kidding?! We as her fans are going to watch this and after coming off of her SNL gig and it being rated the highest episode of the season. Plus if it's RuPaul that you're worried about RuPaul's Drag Race is one of the highest rated reality competition shows on cable.

Well, I think SNL was successful because Gaga was brilliant there, her skits were funny and ironic. I believe GP was watching it. Little monsters alone won't bring huge ratings. They didn't bring huge ARTPOP sales either. There are no millions of die hard fans. Personally I wouldn't watch performances with drag queens. I don't have anything against them, I just simply don't get them. I watched Applause lyric video literally once and it made me hate that song until it's music video came out. I think most of GP thinks the same. Also, I have no idea why people like Muppets  :confused: It's just stupid dolls... What's the point of these dolls? And don't get me wrong, I don't care for Gaga's success or chart positions, I'm just not excited for drag queens and dolls.. 

monketsharona

Now THIS is NOT low brow.

Bringing a drag queen to a kids show and performing a duet?

SLAY!

wtf at all the transphobic "oh no" comments?

Please go stan for Britney or something

People can express their opinion...

I don't like it, I don't like RuPaul, that do doesn't make me a 'transphobic person'. Being a Monster doesn't mean being agree or liking everything she does ;)

Dylangaga

clearly gaga knows what she is doing and im not stanning for the rupaul dragging, this will be her best thanksgiving special and ya ll will deal...a STRONG SNL performance, AMA performance and now this...

and happy thanksgiving  :turkga:

MonsterOfSpain

She looks like a bottle of red wine, reminded me of SNL 2011.

Anyway excited about the performance of Fashion!, not that excited about RuPaul.

thebenmichael

Well, I think SNL was successful because Gaga was brilliant there, her skits were funny and ironic. I believe GP was watching it. Little monsters alone won't bring huge ratings. They didn't bring huge ARTPOP sales either. There are no millions of die hard fans. Personally I wouldn't watch performances with drag queens. I don't have anything against them, I just simply don't get them. I watched Applause lyric video literally once and it made me hate that song until it's music video came out. I think most of GP thinks the same. Also, I have no idea why people like Muppets  :confused: It's just stupid dolls... What's the point of these dolls? And don't get me wrong, I don't care for Gaga's success or chart positions, I'm just not excited for drag queens and dolls.. 

Well these "stupid dolls" are very important to American culture so rest assured people will be watching.

boobtank

SashayAway.gif

Archived