💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Down 82% in US Second Week

brownie

Featured Posts

This is the flipside of the coin, guys. At least she didn't break MDNA's record.

Very true. Instead of doing that, she has two places in the Top 5 of the greatest 2nd-week drops. BTW suffered an 84.2% drop; ARTPOP 82%. Still, let's celebrate. The only way is up after the disasters.

Eminem is still selling huge after all these years!

Gaga Back In Top 5 ... Of Worst Drops

After ruling the charts last week, Gaga slipped real hard, dropping 82 percent to #8 as ARTPOP sales shriveled to just under 46,000, for a two-week total of 305,000. With that historic nosedive, Gaga now has two albums in the top five list of all-time biggest second-week percentage drops in the SoundScan era.

The record is held by Madonna, whose MDNA spiraled down nearly 87 percent back in April 2012, with Gaga's Born This Way just behind at 84.2 percent and Mac Miller's Blue Slide Park a shade below at 82.54 percent. ARTPOP now slides in behind Mac Mill at #4, moving ahead of Kanye West's Yeezus (80.27 percent).

Source: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1718221/lady-gaga-ARTPOP-eminem-mmlp2-sales-billboard-chart.jhtml

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wet Fire

It's ok. The album is perfect for me. As long as it makes me happy I won't mind even if it's called a 'flop'

What's wrong with you people  :noparty:

She's doing pretty great... I think the word 'decay' is taking things too far.  :laughga:

Liam Germanotta

LOL even Lotus sold more in it's second week. 

But wasn't it because of Black Friday?

Wait for next week ;)

• Mills locked this topic

Archived