Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do What U Want AMAs most viewed performance

GagaisHotAF

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Desperado

Surprised, actually. I would have thought Miley's was gonna be the most viewed.

nobody have time for that mess of a kitty gif

I've watched the performance at least 20 times full, and I'm sure that I'm not the only one captivated to the show.

i'm surprise that this doesm't have many dislikes, considering this is a controversial performance

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Surprised, actually. I would have thought Miley's was gonna be the most viewed.

Why? She didn't offer herself to older men and everybody's already seen her in that kinder garden underwear she was wearing, so... :haha:  

Yay! And Miley had a talking kitten. The internet loves cats. But I mean, she sang well and all, but she just stood there. It wasn't very exciting.

Morphine Prince

Why? She didn't offer herself to older men and everybody's already seen her in that kinder garden underwear she was wearing, so... :haha:

The kitten lol.

Yay! And Miley had a talking kitten. The internet loves cats. But I mean, she sang well and all, but she just stood there. It wasn't very exciting.

In my opinion her performance was really lame, she didn't recreate the same 'shock disgusting' of the VMA, and I think she won't be able to recreate it again because people are already prepare.

Wisdomless1

How fast did the Youtube Dope performance gain 1 million?  

It's only Tuesday, and it has 1 million.  I wonder if it can get enough boost, in addition to the airplay, to move up in the charts.

Excited!  :party:  :party:

Archived