πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

#promoteonlinekindness Poster!

Zilla

Featured Posts

I made this in about 45 mins. Not my best but it works and deserves to be seen okay :D

Β 

Online hate is a cycle. You use your hand to put those words out on the internet and then the words come back to you again. Hand guides mouse, words come back. Get it?Β 

Β 

its HUGE so I suggest not clicking on it unless you want it 8.5x11

Β 

VaBvxbi.jpg

Β 

and please like it on LM:

Β 

https://littlemonsters.com/post/5292eb3ca93921ca108b45d0

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Ray of Light

Words hurt more than fists in my opinion, but that's not the point at the moment xoxo :heart:Β 

Β 

Very cute. Will save.Β 

Words hurt more than fists in my opinion, but that's not the point at the moment xoxo :heart:

Β 

Very cute. Will save.Β 

Β 

Not the point, indeed. But people tend to forget that words have that effect on people. Words are just as bad as physical violence!

Β 

thanks guys :D <3

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

wahkeenasitka

It's Funny. I was actually the one who started the #PromoteOnlineKindness hashtag and made these images... Pretty amazing day for me to have over 3,000 likes of my image on LM.com and to have Gaga posting the hashtag I created....Β 

Β 

Please feel free to share these and follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/wahkeenasitka

Β 

I'd love it if you shared & retweeted my posts, I have put all my image files on twitter.Β 

T.H.I.N.K-Gaga2.jpg

T.H.I.N.K-v.1.jpg

PromoteOnlineKindness.jpg

WheresTheDoggo

these are three I made (Sorry Zilla and wahkeenasitka, i stole your line from yours but add an extra bit and the THINK bit too :teehee:)

BZ9jtaNCMAE_8mN.jpg

BZ9jTCnCQAEExBg.jpg

BZ9j3P6CYAA3cjB.jpg

hey I'm Doggo :derpga:

Archived