Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga for VERSACE (HQ)

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrozenKookie

I think that's the whole point of this pic guys. Shes obviously channelling the perfect, "fake" look. She's trying to look like Donatella. Goes with the whole "I'm every icon thing" as well as making an interesting effect. People will be impressed at how similar they look.

Took me 8 pages to find a post that has an exact thought as mine. They just didn't enchance it by the usual process (PS) in order to suffice for the market, it's obvious they also did her image to look like a young Donatella as much as possible as its shock factor/value because she can. Knowing she has a new song about her and being friends irl.

She looks like a cartoon character though, she doesn't even look real. But it looks nice overall

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

ProudUnicorn

Took me 8 pages to find a post that has an exact thought as mine. They just didn't enchance it by the usual process (PS) in order to suffice for the market, it's obvious they also did her image to look like a young Donatella as much as possible as its shock factor/value because she can. Knowing she has a new song about her and being friends irl.

I'm gonna need to change my clothes after all of the tea spilling here.

Archived