💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RQ: Tour Poster

Burim

Featured Posts

Hey guys. I am currently making a fanmade Tour and i wanted to make something like a Poster + CD cover (for itunes) and maybe a sig?

Can someone please make one? You can use whatever photo you want but it has to be from the ARTPOP era.

On the photo there should be 'The ARTPOP Tour'. I just couldnt find a better name which fits with the set List :ohno: but if you have ideas Tell me :party:

Hopefully someone will help me. Thanks in Advance :hug:

PS Here's a preview of the Tour :party:

http://gagadaily.com/index.php?showtopic=74581#entry3827866

I made this, what do you think, is it too basic? vryb9d.jpg

I reall think this is good but i dont want the Tour postet and etc. to be the Same as the Album cover Sorry :noparty:

But you did a wonderful Job :hug:

Would you try it again? :shy:

I reall think this is good but i dont want the Tour postet and etc. to be the Same as the Album cover Sorry :noparty:

But you did a wonderful Job :hug:

Would you try it again? :shy:

yeah I'll definitely try again, is there any specific image of gaga you really liked?

Martijn

Here is my poster:
aKx4KRT.jpg

Here's my iTunes cover:
b21VXCn.jpg

Here's my tour logo: (you can't see the white letters, but trust me, they're there xD)
xUoWjfd.pngI hope you like it :D

yeah I'll definitely try again, is there any specific image of gaga you really liked?

Yeah i love the Promo Pic where she's naked and she has those Glases on and she sits on that seat i dont know how to describe it :flop:

Here is my poster:

aKx4KRT.jpg

Here's my iTunes cover:

b21VXCn.jpg

Here's my tour logo: (you can't see the white letters, but trust me, they're there xD)

xUoWjfd.pngI hope you like it :D

Wow These are amazing :legend:

I will definently use the sig

The cover and Poster are also awesome but i didnt want the Album cover sorry! But i think i will use the Poster because it's so amazing :nooo:

bionic

Yeah i love the Promo Pic where she's naked and she has those Glases on and she sits on that seat i dont know how to describe it :flop:

article-0-1B0B5371000005DC-545_634x630.j

this one??

buy bionic

Martijn

Wow These are amazing :legend:

I will definently use the sig

The cover and Poster are also awesome but i didnt want the Album cover sorry! But i think i will use the Poster because it's so amazing :nooo:

Great! I love the preview of the tour you made btw!

It's awesome!

Archived