Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Watch: Ellen interviews Gaga

ArtGagaPop

Featured Posts

Is it me or does she seem really sad in these interviews? 

Yeah She does... probably admitting her own weaknesses and struggles while she's in this bubble of being a high up celebrity, must be really hard for her to do it publicly. Especially how empowered she was and sounded during BTW. She's showing she's vulnerable in some ways. She cant always be strong and thats why I love her.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys are reaching so much. They might both be just tired. Or simply not in a bubbly/whatever mood... It doesn't mean they're distant now or not friends any more.

And we haven't even seen the main part of the interview yet

You guys are reaching so much. They both might be just tired. Or simply not in a bubbly/whatever mood... It doesn't mean they're distant now or not friends any more.

You guys are reaching so much. They both might be just tired. Or simply not in a bubbly/whatever mood... It doesn't mean they're distant now or not friends any more.

Exactly.  The psychoa--lysis going on here is ridiculous.   

She said on set of Yoü and I. Chicago Fire started filming a year after they began dating.

EDIT: I guess they filmed the pilot a few months before they started filming the first season of catching fire in March 2012. Either way, it was months after they started dating.

Chicago Fire didn't start filming until around March 2012, about 7 or 8 months after they filmed the video together.

Oh thanks. I didn't know that.  :party:

Lol bye, you are not a Gaga fan!!!

Lol, who are you again? 

tylerjudas

Smh @ the "she's just tired" excuses in this thread. No. There is something much deeper going on right now, and it's been pretty obvious for a while now.

LoveAndDenim

Smh @ the "she's just tired" excuses in this thread. No. There is something much deeper going on right now, and it's been pretty obvious for a while now.

Dramatic much.  :noparty:

Archived