Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Gaga Filming Ellen Interview Now

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

I think it has something to do with the American Music Awards. I vaguely remember hearing at one point that you're generally not allowed to perform on a competing network a week before or after you perform at ABC's American Music Awards. Ellen generally airs on NBC so...that could be it?

Makes sense. thank you

Kindness rules all.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stefani328

I can already predict coming meltdowns during the AMAS and it hasn't even happened yet. There will be the same 2009 performance comparison.

AyaKara

"she will be taking it to a whole new level when she hits Ellen's stage again!"

How is that not performing? :huh:

Allison M

Why wouldn't she perform? Ugh. That's so stupid.

She is wasting a promo opportunity. New single released and video on the way... BUT LET'S NOT PERFORM IT ON TV. Seriously, the promo this era has been such ****.

And what happened to Gaga wanting to keep her private life and relationships... Well private? I want to hear her sing, not go on about Taylor again.

Americano

She is wasting a promo opportunity. New single released and video on the way... BUT LET'S NOT PERFORM IT ON TV. Seriously, the promo this era has been such ****.

And what happened to Gaga wanting to keep her private life and relationships... Well private? I want to hear her sing, not go on about Taylor again.

Basically this. So disappointed

Dean Winchester

i agree with u tbh ...i liked it the first few times she was going on about taylor but now...its every interview  she's becoming like all the other pop stars  :noparty:

Vernier

Did you read the plausible reason, someone provided above though? :usrs:

And she's going on Ellen, with the shows demographics, I'd say her relationship is the perfect thing to talk about, it "humanizes" her and connects her with the mostly female audience :shrug:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

You guys act as if her Ellen performances had any effect on her sales...

And she just dyed her roots blonde... Of course she looks bald :lmao:

ManuelMonsterr

and her ellen performances were my favorite  :noparty:

FUK DIS

*watches the Just Dance and Poker Face performances on ellen over and over again*

Archived