💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Filming Ellen Interview Now

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

RitaOral

I bet shes wearing Jeans. Remember that one time she promised ellen she was going to wear jeans on her show

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's stunning!  :cry:

She is  :cry:

By the description on Ellen's page, she is performing. I mean ELLEN GOES GAGA, and DANCEFLOOR give it away  :sweat:

Kindness rules all.

Michelle

Weird.It says on my guide and the site  for Monday "Lady Gaga preforms"There is no way she isn't.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

J e s s e

Thank god, no more DWUW performances :pukey:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Weird.It says on my guide and the site  for Monday "Lady Gaga preforms"There is no way she isn't.

This is so weird. on my TV for Friday it says "An interview and performance from Lady Gaga", but on her show today on the bottom of the screen it kept saying TOMORROW: Simon Cowell. Then on my guide it says Simon Cowell is Monday.. wtf. lol

This is so weird. on my TV for Friday it says "An interview and performance from Lady Gaga", but on her show today on the bottom of the screen it kept saying TOMORROW: Simon Cowell. Then on my guide it says Simon Cowell is Monday.. wtf. lol

EDIT: MONDAY: Lady Gaga popped up on my TV screen while watching Ellen.. 

Lion Heart

>not performing

I hope this isn't true

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

J e s s e

Too bad you have 2 more coming next week

Oh well CBK8H3T.jpg

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

J e s s e

YASS! I love Ellen :party:

sis ... :awkney:

Do what u want, but it's my opinion :bunny:

Archived