đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP ACT II - Lyrics and Discussion Topic

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

DirtyIceCream

SMH at everyone on here waiting for ACT 2.....ya'll should know better just because she had the idea doesn't mean its happening. Look at the ARTPOP app!!! Huge fail so far, remember the release saying it was gonna "bring the music industry into a new age" or some **** :toofunny:

I'm enjoying the album so at the end of the day thats all that matters.. but the hype needs to stop for everything she tries to do..just release the damn stuff and let it speak for itself Gaga. We havent even gotten one new song through the app yet..and I highly doubt Interscope will support ACT 2..they will probably be pushing her to release a new album, and when shes on tour next year is probably when shes gonna start writing/recording it.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

I hope there will be an ARTPOP Act II before the tour starts.

Agree but I'm only here for something similiar to TFM

trutheverafter

Maybe the reason why 'Cheek to Cheek' was delayed is because she wants to work on ACT II

and doing promotion for her next single.

Just a thought  :shrug:

„Talk is cheap but costs a lot“

GagaStan95

I hope that in this album there will be more songs like Applause, Do What U Want or Slayphone. I love these songs! 

I guess for ARTPOP Act 2, I am hoping for WAY more experimental material, but also catchy and intriguing music (Such as Dance In The Dark, AMAZING synths, beat, etc, with catchy verses and chorus) But also just flat out "weird, crazy material" With more theatrical vocals and darker sounds. I can already hear ONION GIRL: I AM AN ONNNION GIRL YOU MUST PEEL ME BACK LAYER BY LAYER or idk, and I feel like TEA may have a chance, because I heard it was "too dark" to be on ARTPOP act 1. But I want more vocals on the next album that are more like the ones from like Luv U Sum (those cutsey dark sounding vocals) and from Applause (the shaking theatrical vocals) and MJH (theatric vocals).

And #JusticeForFernandoGaribay tbh :manicure: 

monketsharona

I want more tracks sounding like Bad Romance and Dance in the Dark but if DJWS is the main producer on ACT 2 I don't think will have that kind of songs

SadJudasPanda

I'm still hoping for Sexxx Dreams feat. Rihanna :legend:

Totally agree. The video would be epic and any performances they would do together.

Does anyone actually believe we'll be getting a second volume before May? Or at all?

For ACT II, she should try to get writers Ester Dean, Ryan Tedder, Derek Fuhrmann, and David Hodges. Producers should be David Hodges, Major Lazer, Zedd, RedOne, Dave Fortman, Martin Johnson, and Mike Will Made It, some additional production with Max Martin as well. Don't take my opinions seriously though. But never ever collab with David Guetta. ACT II should be WAY better than ARTPOP, and should see some collaborations with Slash, Lorde, Amy Lee of Evanescence, Akon, and Eminem. Akon would make things go crazy.

I think that ACT II would be more Quentin Tarrantino-Robert Rodriguez inspired theme, since there should be a part two for Paparazzi and Telephone. I would love to see Gaga try out for Pop-rock songs on this record since I've listed Martin Johnson and David Hodges who wrote some songs for Avril Lavigne and Evanescence. Also some Dancehall songs since I've listed Major Lazer. Since Gaga is recognized as a Pop or Dance artists, she would usually collaborate with RedOne, and I would recommend Ester Dean and Ryan Tedder. 

Also for ACT II she should resign to Akon's label KonLive Distribution, I think it would make promotion better.

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived