๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP ACT II - Lyrics and Discussion Topic

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Based off the speculated song titles possible for Act II, it sounds like it'll be more experimental.

"My peopleโ€ฆ need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

RAYA.core

Holler what a plate full

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

OH MY GOD. I WILL ****ING DIE IF THERE IS AN M.I.A. COLLABORATION. I STAN SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HARD FOR HER. I HOPE IT'S ON TEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAYA.core

^ im with him

aaukx0.jpg

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

I hope the Elton John duet is on act 2! I used to think it could have originally been jewels & d--gs but maybe it's a different song :)

Tinnitus and Onion Girl are incredibly interesting titles. I want to know more about them.

3 points in and ready for more

Correct, check Gaga Daily in a few days with a remix using these demo vocals!

ย 

Fantastique Chic, Freak, Slay.

StevenNYMonster

I pray there is less EDM on this album tbh. I love swine, it is great for the gym or when you are on the highway dealing with jackasses. But I would like more organic sounding songs.

I pray there is less EDM on this album tbh. I love swine, it is great for the gym or when you are on the highway dealing with jackasses. But I would like more organic sounding songs.

ย 

When it's so clean smooth like Zedds music, i'm not here for EDM, because it's ย to flat. ( G.U.Y is still a good pop-song, but it's not really EDM, more popish )

When EDM, then with balls andย edgy like thisย https://soundcloud.com/ap4513/ARTPOPย it's very organic and ****ing real, full of energy.....i like this track so much, there were rumors it will be a song on ARTPOP and i flipped out, it sounds incredible.ย 

And songs like Gov. Hooker and Heavy Metal Lover also very innovative.

But i also wish songs from Gaga like Teeth for example, it's a little bit like Rolling in the Deep and very classic, soulful and organic.

ย 

I hope there will be an ARTPOP Act II before the tour starts.

StevenNYMonster

When it's so clean smooth like Zedds music, i'm not here for EDM, because it's ย to flat. ( G.U.Y is still a good pop-song, but it's not really EDM, more popish )

When EDM, then with balls andย edgy like thisย https://soundcloud.com/ap4513/ARTPOPย it's very organic and ****ing real, full of energy.....i like this track so much, there were rumors it will be a song on ARTPOP and i flipped out, it sounds incredible.ย 

And songs like GH, HML also very innovative.

But i also wish songs from Gaga like Teeth for example, it's a little bit like Rolling in the Deep and very classic, soulful and oraganic.

I agree. I mean this EDM is not bad on the album, but sometimes it is bit noisy to listen to on full blast. I read somewhere that some 'insider' said Gaga hasn't been writing while on the piano. Maybe her label gives her some time to collect herself and write on her piano. She brings those written lyrics to her producers of choice and let them create a beat around. I think it would be better for her.

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived