💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - (ARTPOP - 100K+ this week!)

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It pisses me off that on E! News they were talking about Gaga possibly being over and saying that she couldn't outsell Miley or Katy. Like what about Britney? Has she sold a single thing this era? But no one says **** about her. It's honestly because people, fans or not, hold Gaga to a higher standard imo. 

Arturo

It pisses me off that on E! News they were talking about Gaga possibly being over and saying that she couldn't outsell Miley or Katy. Like what about Britney? Has she sold a single thing this era? But no one says **** about her. It's honestly because people, fans or not, hold Gaga to a higher standard imo. 

Except she did so in in the U.K and Japan and is aiming towards a bigger WW debut than them :rip:

Americano

Except she did so in in the U.K and Japan and is aiming towards a bigger WW debut than them :rip:

and Germany and likely France and Spain and Brazil...

so annoying lol.

Exactly. Like they don't even know their **** :grr: 

Americano

kinda proves the point that the US is the main market people care about. Dont sell the most here and the rest are forgotten lol. eek.

So it's safe to say that Gaga still have some star power worldwide.

Obviously it's minimized if we compare it to how big she was in 2011, but I think she may recover with some big hits (DWUW looking like one of those and Gypsy as the following).

kinda proves the point that the US is the main market people care about. Dont sell the most here and the rest are forgotten lol. eek.

That is why that is all I care for.

When Xtina (Lotus) and Britney flop and it's not news, that's a REALLY bad sign for their relevance.

When Xtina (Lotus) and Britney flop and it's not news, that's a REALLY bad sign for their relevance.

That's true. At least people are concerned about Gaga's relevance :ohwell:

Just A Holy Fool

So it's safe to say that Gaga still have some star power worldwide.

Obviously it's minimized if we compare it to how big she was in 2011, but I think she may recover with some big hits (DWUW looking like one of those and Gypsy as the following).

Radio is clearly here for her again, which is something she lost considerably in 2011.

Archived