ARTPOP enters at #3 in Germany

Liam Germanotta

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Germany had 4

Still it's a poor amount of dates.

Considering Germany is one of the biggest markets for music and a big country I expect 6 dates at least.

Still it's a poor amount of dates.

Considering Germany is one of the biggest markets for music and a big country I expect 6 dates at least.

But germany doesnt speak english. I guess it's easier for gaga to selll out concert in english speaking countries.

But germany doesnt speak english. I guess it's easier for gaga to selll out concert in english speaking countries.

I don't understand your point here.. other North American or Great Britain originated acts sell out as well.  :huh:

itsdominik

Gaga has SOLD OUT nearly every single concert that took place in Austria, Germany and Switzerland, so the mother tongue of a country isnt that important

Gaga has SOLD OUT nearly every single concert that took place in Austria, Germany and Switzerland, so the mother tongue of a country isnt that important

Considering that Australia had tons of concert and having a population of 22 million.

And the Germanophone world (Austria,Germany,Switzerland) only less than 10 with a population of nearly 100 million

I don't understand your point here.. other North American or Great Britain originated acts sell out as well.  :huh:

But never an artist perform here so much concerts as in Australia,UK or US/Canada. 

itsdominik

Considering that Australia had tons of concert and having a population of 22 million.

And the Germanophone world (Austria,Germany,Switzerland) only less than 10 with a population of nearly 100 million

I think Live Nation views Australia more like a continent than just a single country

I think Live Nation views Australia more like a continent than just a single country

Still it's strange somehow.

Like UK got also many but only has like  60 million

• Mills locked this topic

Archived