Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Perfect TFM album cover. (Reloaded)

Phoenix

Featured Posts

Phoenix

I love this. Where did you get the high quality SNL pictures?

I got it from a web site. It contains all HQ Gaga pictures, they post everything from photoshoots to candids. Can't give you that. Sorry. :(

💎

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got it from a web site. It contains all HQ Gaga pictures, they post everything from photoshoots to candids. Can't give you that. Sorry. :(

It's a website on the internet, but you can't post it?

Phoenix

It's a website on the internet, but you can't post it?

Nobody sent that link to me. I was searching harder to find real HQ pictures of Gaga. It's just that I don't want to share with every alive person that link. If someone wants to have HQ pictures, let him/her find it by themselves.

💎

Nobody sent that link to me. I was searching harder to find real HQ pictures of Gaga. It's just that I don't want to share with every alive person that link. If someone wants to have HQ pictures, let him/her find it by themselves.

Umm...okay :awkney:

HYPERCRUSH

:awkney: what

Stephen

Wtf :lmao:

Miranda Sings

I love this. Where did you get the high quality SNL pictures?

Check out Gagapedia's photography page. They probably have them, plus all other Gaga photoshoots and candids.

what the hell they're pictures not the Dead Sea scrolls :lmao::awkney:

Check out Gagapedia's photography page. They probably have them, plus all other Gaga photoshoots and candids.
thank you for actually being helpful :yes:

Miranda Sings

thank you for actually being helpful :yes:

Of course. I don't understand why anyone wouldn't want to share cool sites about an artist on a fan forum. Whatever  :ohwell:

Phoenix

Umm...okay 

Of course. I don't understand why anyone wouldn't want to share cool sites about an artist on a fan forum. Whatever  

what the hell they're pictures not the Dead Sea scrolls

thank you for actually being helpful 

what

Wtf 

It's just that I used to share that link like crazy when I was running a Gaga fan page on facebook and then I got in trouble by some people who claimed some **** on copyright. I don't want that again. Sorry. 

tumblr_lua063pn6p1qevpnz.gif

I can direct message the link to u if u want. :)

💎

Archived