💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Lady Gaga screwed at this point?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Here we go with these threads honest you guys just have to stop with this

Take a seat and be quiet then make threads when you actually see real issues happening 

THESE THREADS. LMFAO.  :lmao: Live your life, just live your life. It won't kill you if she doesn't go to number one, it won't kill you if she stays at number 2 and then decreases slowly, it also wont kill you if ARTPOP is a big fat flop with the GP. If you, yourself, enjoy the music then hooray, fabulous, let's get dancin' Why does it honestly matter? 

Stefani328

So her career is now over if she debuts at #2. Hell, as a fan I would be extremely disappointed but the dramatics and snark on these threads are ridiculous. I don't know who joking or who's serious and just want Gaga to fail at this point. Her fans are as bad as the people on ATRL, or worse. I've seen people on other threads that aren't even huge Gaga fans that don't post as much snark and negativity as this site and THIS IS A GAGA FAN SITE. You don't have to enjoy everything Gaga does and you don't have to be delusional to feel like it's annoying. Part of it comes from being surrounded by immature teenagers that act like their isn't a life outside of STAN WARS. :confused:

instead of making dumb threads, buy it again U.S monster :nails:

Agree. All the meltdowns and they are probably from people that didn't even buy the album. :eek:

Gaga is Life

I can see it going to #1 eventually once people start to get hooked onto Gaga again after realise the awesome, light hearted music ARTPOP has :spin:

It's just a chart number, who cares if it goes to number one? Sure it would have been nice but its not the end of the world and I'm sure she'll have another number one album in the future.

So her career is now over if she debuts at #2. Hell, as a fan I would be extremely disappointed but the dramatics and snark on these threads are ridiculous. I don't know who joking or who's serious and just want Gaga to fail at this point. Her fans are as bad as the people on ATRL, or worse. I've seen people on other threads that aren't even huge Gaga fans that don't post as much snark and negativity as this site and THIS IS A GAGA FAN SITE. You don't have to enjoy everything Gaga does and you don't have to be delusional to feel like it's annoying. Part of it comes from being surrounded by immature teenagers that act like their isn't a life outside of STAN WARS. :confused:

Agree. All the meltdowns and they are probably from people that didn't even buy the album. :eek:

Wonderfully put (and with such a level of restraint that I honestly wouldn't be able to muster anymore when it comes to this subject). :clap:

Archived