đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP is now #2 on US ITUNES.

COSMIC LOVAH

Featured Posts

Americano

people comparing TFM to BTW lol

TFM came out before she wrapped up the biggest pop era in recent memory. very different situation

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm finding it very difficult to give a **** tbh  :sweat:

I'm just here for the music, performances, and interviews. 

Hard to stay positive these days :smh:

:smh: it's getting difficult to stay completely positive 

You guys need to chill. BTW sold a massive amount first week out then fizzled out. ARTPOP will be all about longevity. It will be on the charts for months. It will still go #1. Just Dance and enjoy the music you guys!

liberacorpus

Guys eminem has a great comeback he has been off the media with an album for like ages... Im so angry he's cockblocking ARTSLAY atm tho

OMG the meltdowns here.   :fail: 

on the other hand, TF never reached # 1 in the US. Yet it is one of the biggest sellers in the last decade. People just need to relax. Also, we might see a small surge in sales on Sunday following the SNL performances.

But I still believe the problem is with the fan base. I am afraid most fans knew the album was going to leak, so they didn't buy it.

Or it is another marketing strategy aiming at making her crazy fans buy more copies. who knows? ARTPOP is about possibilities :derpga:

If you haven't noticed, Interscope doesn't 'stan' for any of their artist. They only care about the money to make. And what better way to make it than releasing albumf of 2 of the biggest artists they have close to each other & spawn more and more sales.

To think certain record labels don't have priority artists is a lie. And I'm almost positive Lady Gaga and Eminem are two of Interscope's major artists so they put more money and promotional tactics into their upcoming records. Just like Katy is Capitol's cash queen and so on. It doesn't necessarily have to be like that but it is.

And you're totally right about the money part.

Archived