• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Doot

• Aidenaude

• HANZ

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really suprised, this whole era was kinda messy. Well, this is not the end, this could be just the beginning if she plays her card right, we will see.  :party:

adele sold 20 million records in 2011

eminem sold 700k on his first week

This is also Eminem's 7th or 8th album, so when Britney Jean can do 700k then you'll have a little more room to talk.

But LMAO this is a mess. I actually bought this album unlike BTW, and my coins are all for naught!

DeleteMyAccount

adele sold 20 million records in 2011

eminem sold 700k on his first week

Adele sold half that in the US.  I'm not saying that it's impossible, but not as likely anymore.  Statistics prove it. Don't get so catty just because you're a Britney stan… You also can't compare Britney's prime to Gaga after her prime.  

even tho it's less than what I predicted, that still isn't bad at all.

you know who's gonna make this a nightmare tho? all of you dramatic ass people. Not the atrl haters, not perez, but this fanbase. It's sad how you guys can't keep it together, people will notice the meltdowns, take advantage, and drag the **** out of you. I'ma just enjoy ARTPOP because this chart **** is too stressful.

:trootea:

I'd like to be positive and do anything to be positive, but this is just sad.

I think the album is good and can't think of a really good reason to explain the low sales. She didn't do anything really wrong for me.

HHD  just posted the same numbers. Can you stop?

Can you stop with your superiority complex? "She's over" since when? Is Katy Perry over because she sold around the same amount?

Oh, I see you are saying she's no longer the top dog in the country right now. So what? Did Madonna lose her relevance or die off with a few underwhelming albums? Did Cher manage to get a #1 TWICE after disappearing from the public for years? I mean seriously. You face the reality that one albums success means nothing. Born this Way was the first album after her rise to the top, basing her relevance on that album is naive and childish.

It's also childish to whine about her sales. Everyone was screaming she might not get #1 but now it's whining over the fact she didn't outsale other pop divas by a long shot. Shut up. If you're only a fan because of her beyond-level of fame then you shouldn't call yourself a fan. She is coming out of a terrible era.

Edited by Aidenaude

Well that's what happens when you don't promote your **** properly. Her promotion with ARTPOP has shocked me, because it seems really dear to her yet I don't see any effort being put in for the promo for neither the singles or the album itself. It's really disappointing because had she promoted herself properly, especially in the US, the numbers would for sure have been better.

AND HOW MANY OF THOSE COPIES ARE BY FANS WHO BOUGHT MULTIPLE COPIES? 

GAGA PLANNED THIS.  BLONDE DECAY PRINCESS <3 27 CLUB #POP

agustina0407

I don't understand why people are so upset honestly :huh:

Maybe it's just me who doesn't understand fan culture.

Why are you saying she is over? That makes no sense, to me

:rip: :rip: :rip:

What will them monsters do now that Gaga is no longer a "big album seller" or a "respected&critically acclaimed" among the reviewers and critics? :rofl:

LOOOL. Yeah, we're running out of cards to play.