Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'ARTPOP' set to debut at 240-260k

Americano

Featured Posts

MelbHawker

The Born This Way Way Ball was flopping near the end because there were all sorts of unsold seats. 

No it wasn't.

tumblr_mw0ag8nKrq1rhgjbzo2_250.gif

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Doot

• Aidenaude

• HANZ

Top Posters In This Topic

not you posting examiner as a source when he's a madonna fan and hates Gaga. Look at his ARTPOP review.

I can't believe you just said that. YES, he doesn't like Gaga, but this isn't an opinion piece: it's a FACT THAT THERE WERE THOUSANDS OF UNSOLD TICKETS. He's simply reporting on the facts of what was going on. 

I can't believe you just said that. YES, he doesn't like Gaga, but this isn't an opinion piece: it's a FACT THAT THERE WERE THOUSANDS OF UNSOLD TICKETS. He's simply reporting on the facts of what was going on. 

Yes I saw some empty seats at some American shows but the examiner isn't really a reliable source.

Im starting to really hate being a part of the online Little Monsters community, it seems that the majority of fans would rather Gaga have mainstream success over a more creative and artistic product. Think of David Bowie or Grace Jones, their music never sold as much as Madonna or Michael Jackson but they are still remembered for their music, and are respected a lot more than the latter artists. I tend to find that what is the most popular with the GP is the least artistic and most basic, if you look at films, the most popular films are dumb action blockbusters made for profit, whereas the most artistic arthouse releases barely make any money at all, yet are so much better. If you're here for mainstream success over music you may as well go and stan for Katy or Miley, watching all of Gaga's recent interviews it has become so clear that she cares more about her artistry than how it does on the charts.

Also, I dont know why you lot are worrying when her album is a good 20 places ahead of PRISM on the Amazon annual chart, she had 100k preorders and most of her sales are going to come from the physical copies considering she has tweeted about the foil cover and now the golden tickets. It seems that HDD isnt ALWAYS right in their predictions. So just relax and enjoy the music, if she does in fact sell 250-275k she will have pretty much equalled what Katy and Miley have done, who are considered much bigger stars in the mainstream population.

Edited by Grooveslamworkit

yeah, I'm also kinda upset...tho I'v been expecting it.  :sick: I mean like ARTPOP is perfect, but it took her 2 years just for an album... she better get her a** up and start touring and promoting it like crazy. tho with ARTPOP's predicted sales, I can't imagine an amazing and crazy WW tour  :noparty:

Edited by tsvetislav

I am so upset  :cry: I am sorry Katy for making fun of you for being a singles artist because now you're more an albums artists than Gaga as well  :cry:

I still have my hopes that it could pass 300k though, they probably just gave a low prediction just in case? I can't at MDNA, Femme Fatale, Prism, Bangerz etc. all outselling this... this can't be real life, it must be a joke  :cry:

I don't even mind. What really pisses me off is that those albums have metascores similar to ARTPOP.

Edited by scrappy

AyaKara

Everyone, relax. Just because ARTPOP isn't going as great as you all individually believed, you don't have to argue with one another. ARTPOP has only been out for 3 days, let it grow. :hug:

MrFameKills

To me longtivity is more important that a huge first week. I mean BTW had like the biggest drop the 2nd week :smh:

Edited by mrFameKills
wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

HeavyPunkLover

Im starting to really hate being a part of the online Little Monsters community, it seems that the majority of fans would rather Gaga have mainstream success over a more creative and artistic product. Think of David Bowie or Grace Jones, their music never sold as much as Madonna or Michael Jackson but they are still remembered for their music, and are respected a lot more than the latter artists. I tend to find that what is the most popular with the GP is the least artistic and most basic, if you look at films, the most popular films are dumb action blockbusters made for profit, whereas the most artistic arthouse releases barely make any money at all, yet are so much better. If you're here for mainstream success over music you may as well go and stan for Katy or Miley, watching all of Gaga's recent interviews it has become so clear that she cares more about her artistry than how it does on the charts.

Also, I dont know why you lot are worrying when her album is a good 20 places ahead of PRISM on the Amazon annual chart, she had 100k preorders and most of her sales are going to come from the physical copies considering she has tweeted about the foil cover and now the golden tickets. It seems that HDD isnt ALWAYS right in their predictions. So just relax and enjoy the music, if she does in fact sell 250-275k she will have pretty much equalled what Katy and Miley have done, who are considered much bigger stars in the mainstream population.

Oh and tell me how artistic is the telephone video continuation if it really is AURA. And keep telling me how artistic is to change single one week before release just because went #1 on iTunes everywhere. 

She surely know ONE THING. To hype us all. 

"I'm gonna conquer the world with ARTPOP." (LESS THAN ANY KATY OR MILEY)

"With the APP you can do this and that and also that" (GIF CREATOR)

"VMA's performance"

and I can keep goin'.

She want to do the artist all way long? I'M TOTALLY OK WITH THAT. TOTALLY FINE. So stop tweeting BUY APPLAUSE BUY ARTPOP BUY THIS BUY THAT!

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"