Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'ARTPOP' set to debut at 240-260k

Americano

Featured Posts

notamember

it is so sad what music has become about. money? seriously? I'm here for the art, the passion, the feelings, the sounds, the epic vocals. I don't even cara about how much it sells, this is honestly very stupid.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Doot

• Aidenaude

• HANZ

Top Posters In This Topic

Affinity4PoP

HOLD UP! First week album sales predictions have been ALL OVER the place. Enlighten me: why should we believe this site!?

Also - more peoe have illegally downloaded the album. I heard Mary Jane Holland at a gay bar BEFORE the album release.

I don't understand why people are so upset honestly :huh:

Maybe it's just me who doesn't understand fan culture.

Why are you saying she is over? That makes no sense, to me

I know haha sometimes i think i'm tripping on mushrooms when i read some of the stuff here. Guys gaga doesn't care, so we shouldnt care. She is rich, the ball will be fab. Calm yo tits

Anyone please tell me, if this is a 'real fact' or just a 'prediction'..?

It's a prediction, but the source is supposed to be very legit.

There's nothing to be educated on. It's not delusional unless you're naive and thought she'd do well based on her success after TFM era. That was an amazing era, like TD was for Katy. Born this Way was her self-sabotoging period of losing all non-obsessed fans she had. She's lucky to debut at number 1 and you all need to quit wanting the ammo to go around bullying others on her success. FACT - Don't convince yourselves.

she WONT debut at #1

Amen Fashion

It's easy as ****. Face it already. The wow effect, the craziness is over. People don't log onto their computers anymore to check what gaga has done.

Why are ya'll acting like you're in ATRL? Dragging your own ****ing fave like wtf

This. I feel like I'm on some gossip site, where there are 5 fans against the whole world.... I am judging you tbh.

drbumblenut

I know haha sometimes i think i'm tripping on mushrooms when i read some of the stuff here. Guys gaga doesn't care, so we shouldnt care. She is rich, the ball will be fab. Calm yo tits

Haha, my favorite post!

It's a prediction, but the source is supposed to be very legit.

Thank you for the answer <3

I so hope they are wrong this time..  :ohno:

btw ARTPOP is out since 11th, it's just two days ago.. We've still time..  :pawsup:

all the people who haven't liked her since TFM are coming out to gloat.

No - Some of us just saw the reality of the situation of the Born this Way era and how much damage she did to her image and fans with it. Bad single choices, bad decision to become a voice of change instead of just a fun pop star, and overexposure. She was everywhere and promoted MtN like crazy but it flopped like a beached whale.

TheOriginalOne

Prism will sell more than ARTPOP? Wtf? Are these numbers legit? If so, I hope they turn out to be wrong.

...at least ARTPOP is a fantastic album.