💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'ARTPOP' set to debut at 240-260k

Americano

Featured Posts

86RYeLd.gif

(i actually have no idea what any of this means and i don't know how many albums she usually sells or anything cuz i just love the music not the bling!!!!!!!!! ;) )

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Doot

• Aidenaude

• HANZ

Top Posters In This Topic

spicemuncher

Katy isn't even a album seller yet she still managed 100k over this. Gagas strong point was always her album sales, she even said it herself. 

"was always"? Really? She's had 2 albums previous + TFM. That statement is incorrect.

Katy isn't even a album seller yet she still managed 100k over this. Gagas strong point was always her album sales, she even said it herself. 

Katy had a massive hit and sold way less than Gaga did after her massive hits. One album. Stop with your drama.

badgalriri

Not being shady to her at all, but I feel like she thinks she can go on just by using her name and clearly it's not working. During her whole time in Europe, she was doing nonstop promo on shows and doing interviews and just being seen in the public, and then she comes here and does one show that was so bad (youtube) but the performance was great. But no one watched that one.

With the exception of Howard Stern and Ellen coming up, there's nothing much to show for the promo in the states.

I'm surprised she's not doing late night shows. This week is the PERFECT week for it all and she's throwing it all way imo. I can't say that she doesn't care but you can't help but think is she self-sabotaging? She can't go on with just her name because obviously some don't care and it's baffling to think her team is letting this go on. Posters on buses and buildings aren't always gonna help, gaga. :rip:

thats not exactly true. the YT performance was great it got Dope in the Hot 100 top 10.

so idk what her prob is

Who knew? You can't share an opinion without a certain number of posts. Wait... that's not a rule. Don't even with your arrogance. You're whiney and childish thinking you know more than Gaga about how to sell an album. +

Lol not really being childish or whiny. i'm expressing my opinion. and my opinion is her promotion is lazy this era and she really could have done ALOT more than just Radio interviews.

so don't even try to come at me w/ your bs 

RitaOral

Katy had a massive hit and sold way less than Gaga did after her massive hits. One album. Stop with your drama.

less than 300k is bad for gaga full stop. Trying to excuse it by comparing it to Katy doesn't make it any better, in fact it makes it seem worse. The fact that you can't see that going from selling over 1 million first week, to less than 300k is flopping, then your obviously deluded 

Sean Barnett

Babe, HDD do their predictions based on pre-order numbers and first day sales reported from retailers nation wide. They are usually spot on or just a little off.

Dude, HDD is bull****. It will sell much higher than that. First day sales were through the roof nationwide. Copies of the album were sold out at 2 Best Buys in my area.

Hopefully this means cheaper VIP packages for ARTPOP Ball.  :whitney:

This tbh

who will love me when the night is over

BornSimon

It's not terrible numbers, it's not great either but it's not that bad. Obviously 'not that bad' is not enough when it comes to Gaga so she'll be slated right left and centre if she debuts at #2 having sold less than Katy Perry, but this won't be the end of her. Hopefully she can sell the album over time and make it have consistency and longevity.

less than 300k is bad for gaga full stop. Trying to excuse it by comparing it to Katy doesn't make it any better, in fact it makes it seem worse. The fact that you can't see that going from selling over 1 million first week, to less than 300k is flopping, then your obviously deluded 

educate them!!!

TFM first week sales numbers were around the same. LOL

I don't need to excuse it, it's not bad for Lady Gaga unless you expect her to sale the way she did at her peak of fame. How could you expect that after Marry the Night? It's AMAZING she can get a number 1 album at all.