💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Applause 13th Week in Billboard Hot 100 Top 10, DOPE debuts at 8

Fizzy

Featured Posts

banner9-600x400.jpg

Applause is NUMBER 10 this Week on Billboard Hot 100.

Dope debuted at NUMBER 8 inside top 10. :clap:

Lady Gaga's "Dope" storms onto the Hot 100 at No. 8, fueled most heavily by its No. 1 arrival on Streaming Songs (marking her first leader on the list) with 8.2 million first-week streams; 95% of that sum stems from YouTube (non-VEVO) views of the live video of Gaga performing "Dope" at the YouTube Music Awards on Nov. 3. The ballad also begins on Digital Songs at No. 60 with 31,000 downloads sold.

"Dope" marks Mother Monster's lucky 13th Hot 100 top 10. She first reached the bracket with "Just Dance" five years ago next month. Dating to her first week in the top 10 (Dec. 6, 2008), only Rihanna (16) claims more top 10s, while Gaga ties Drake for the second-most. Taylor Swift is next with 12, followed by Lil Wayne, Bruno Mars and Katy Perry (11 apiece).

Gaga remains in the Hot 100's top 10 with the No. 4-peaking "Applause" (10-10). Both songs appear on "ARTPOP," released on Monday and due on next week's Billboard 200. ("Applause" has spent each of its 13 weeks on the Hot 100 in the top 10.) Meanwhile, the set's next radio single, "Do What U Want," featuring R. Kelly, rebounds 58-48 on the Hot 100 after debuting at No. 13 two weeks ago. It pushes 64-51 in its second week on Radio Songs (23 million, up 22%).

Her Songs with More Weeks in Top 10:

Just Dance (19 weeks)

Poker Face (18 weeks)

Bad Romance (17 weeks)

Applause (13th consecutive week in Top 10, encompassing it's entire chart life until  now.)

DOPE is Gaga's 13th Top 10 and 17th Top 40 Hit on Billboard Hot 100. 

tumblr_mvhlui654E1qhis0lo1_500.gif

SLAYING!!!! :bunny:

SOURCE: http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/5785931/lordes-royals-leads-hot-100-lady-gagas-dope-debuts-at-no-8

In Other News: Gaga remains atop US iTunes with ARTPOP (Her newly released album, predicted to debut at #1 on next week's Billboard 200 Hopefully), while Applause is at #12 (Looking to go Number 11 in a while as Justin Bieber's song All Bad is free falling) and Do What U Want (ft. R Kelly) is at #17 (due to Brave by Sara Bareilles rising after being performed at The Voice or else it would have been Number 16)

Moving On Towards Radio, she is performing extremely well: (Mediabase)

Today's Updates:-

6. LADY GAGA – Applause: 130.754 (+ 0.052)

LADY GAGA – Do What U Want f/R. Kelly: 30.040 (+ 1.404)

LADY GAGA - Gypsy: 1.085

LADY GAGA - MANiCURE: 0.694

LADY GAGA - Sexxx Dreams: 0.653

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

LADY GAGA - Gypsy: 1.085
LADY GAGA - MANiCURE: 0.694
LADY GAGA - Sexxx Dreams: 0.653

:nooo:

Dope is #8? Omg, it peaked higher than DWUW. I said, she should just ditch official singles and release only promo ones and slay. I'm happy to see DWUW rising. I hope it becomes top 3 hit. :legend:

That's impressive since she only performed the song like 3 times and it's only a promotional single. If she performs it on Ellen+SNL maybe it'll go even higher?

I wouldn't mind that tbh. Dope is one of my fav. :legend:

• Mills locked this topic

Archived