Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga runs away from fans

GypsyPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TroubleClef

I don't find this funny at all. did she really scream Help? I didn't hear it. BUT there should be something to done to stop these people. They should take the hint.

VampireGrin

YAAS GAGA was funny the first time, now it just sounds pathetic. this Maikeeb guy needs a ****ing life :smh:

It's been said her neighbors are annoyed by the constant hoopla so I hope she isn't kicked out :ohno: like, she's sending mixed messages. Her security apparently said to stop going to her place, yet she's enabling them by stopping and stuff.

I just don't see the appeal of hanging outside her apartment every day, following her in cabs to meet her again and stuff.

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

MonsterOfSpain

Same here :) But even if I lived nex to her door, I wouldn't spend all the time trying to met her, it's a kind of stalk in my opinion.

ย 

Yes, I think so.

The decay, the backlash, it begins.

:derpga:

the death of the blonde begin it's stance :derpga:
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

i found this hilarious until i started thinking about it. ย she's running and they're running after her because she's running. ย it must be frightening even if they're all screaming your name.

Giorno Giovanna

I hate this "Yassss" **** , not because it's a new trend to hate it but because it's annoying as fkkk

ใ“ใฎใ‚ธใƒงใƒซใƒŽใ‚ธใƒงใƒดใ‚กใƒณใƒŠๅคขใŒใ‚ใ‚‹

This is going to sound judgmental but I really think they're just these rich kids with nothing but time to walk around the city.

MTE

ย 

RAMROD

the death of the blonde begin it's stance :derpga:

ย 

ย 

Run Gaga Run :omfgaga:

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

pink sushi

Don't these people have LIVES to live?! :wtf:ย I never understood how these people can spend everyday following Gaga wherever she goes....... Don't they have school, work, or stuff to do?! :wtf:

Archived