💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga on Howard Stern (11/12)

Miaa

Featured Posts

So it pretty much aggravates the **** out of her when she can't even stuff her face with spagetti, go on a date, or take a **** without Marc peeking in the windows or hearing "YASSSSSSSSSSS" from the heating vents.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gagaconvert

• garnite

• Mason

• That J

Top Posters In This Topic

Opulence

"What happened was we were doing an interview . . . and in the middle of the interview he started asking me really terrible questions," Gaga revealed to Stern. "He was being very negative about Born This Way and we had had a lot to drink. He was supposed to be my friend and I felt betrayed, so I started crying. My friend had to come in and pull the camera out, they wouldn't turn the cameras off."

- Lady Gaga, Howard Stern interview today.

The performances were stunning, the high notes in Dope were perfect this time...she did nothing wrong. Everything was just perfect  :worship2:  :wub:

Didymus

Sort of stupid that she decided to talk about it again, while already having told us so many times to just forget about him :fail: I mean, the amount of statuses already. I hope it doesn't get out of hand :smh:

That interview was ****ing golden... 

I love how raw and open she is. She really inspired me today... 

I loved hearing her talk about it. It was so amazing to finally get the real explanation. And my opinion of Perez hasn't changed, I still think he's a piece of **** and what he did to Gaga was awful.

Illuminati Freak

The BEST interview I've heard & it made me have a whole new level of appreciation and respect for this girl. Glad she wasn't afraid to go there and spill the truth tea about a lot of stuff that needed to be said.