❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Gaga on Howard Stern (11/12)

Miaa

Featured Posts

That J

I just finished hearing this interview. I'm a total Howard and Gaga Stan so of course, I was in Heaven for two hours. Howard knows how to interview, he knows how to get the best out of someone, what to ask, how far to go, how far to not go. He was brilliant in this interview. The only time he frustrated me was when Gaga was talking about the transition of IWBWY into Dope...but she did kinda take forever so...I'll forgive it. She did a phenomenal job...candid, open, honest and slayed Dope and Gypsy. As always, this eras best interview goes to The Howard Stern Show.

Edited by MonsterJames333
The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gagaconvert

• garnite

• Mason

• That J

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad she has made such good friends with Emma. Emma is such a sweetheart and only someone mature like her would treat Gaga like a person and not just a star with a face. Very cool how that turned out.

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

That J

I'm glad she has made such good friends with Emma. Emma is such a sweetheart and only someone mature like her would treat Gaga like a person and not just a star with a face. Very cool how that turned out.

It's sad how the few who stalk her and call themselves fans can't be as real with her. Those dying cow Sheeps need to give our mother a break. Their constant "needs" are becoming destructive.

ManuelMonsterr

Draggggg KWEEN, Dragggg PETA, Dragggg PEREZ, Dragggg MADONNA

omg i loved that, so honest and bold :legend:

Such a good interview, she's so honest and open lately   :flutter:

Maybe cuz her manager isnt pulling the strings anymore

It's sad how the few who stalk her and call themselves fans can't be as real with her. Those dying cow Sheeps need to give our mother a break. Their constant "needs" are becoming destructive.

The need thing isn't the problem though, it's all about where and when. When she's going to shows and interviews is one thing, but to stop her at her apartment, even keeping her from going to the restroom... Tact and context clues is all we're talking about.

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

That J

The need thing isn't the problem though, it's all about where and when. When she's going to shows and interviews is one thing, but to stop her at her apartment, even keeping her from going to the restroom... Tact and context clues is all we're talking about.

Oh I totally agree with you!! Her home or wherever she's laying her head should be off limits. That's just common courtesy. But I personally believe when she is out and about, don't Moo at her....have some tact. All that "YASsssss", maybe I'm old but I just don't get that. I guess it's a free country and if the certain ones have to meet her publicly every single 5 minutes, then oh well....but I wish they'd show tact or at least move on and let other diehard fans have a chance to meet her. That's my point. I mainly just wish they'd not seem so stalkerIsh. I'm sure u know who I'm speaking of lol.

ManuelMonsterr

I notice he started being shady in tweets around beginning of BTW era.

I think he's one of those gays who worship Madonna. 

MDNE fans as always :nails:

That J

MDNE fans as always :nails:

Being 35, I grew up with Madonna and I love her but even being at the MDNA show, I had mixed feelings about her putting Born This Way with Express Yourself...that was funny but then she just had to add "She's Not Me!!" And I was conflicted. Kinda hurt my heart that in this great interview Gaga said Madonna doesn't like her. That's like two of my sisters fighting. Lately, Gaga has been winning ALL of my support bc, even as a Madonna fan, I can say she's kinda given up to a degree on her image and music. I just hate the rift and Perez surely has done nothing but fan the flame.

What a fantastic interview. One of my favourites ever. She is so articulate and she handled everything so well, you can tell she has good banter with Howard and I think when she likes/respects the interviewer she's always so much more comfortable. I felt she was extremely honest and came across very intelligent. I was so surprised at how openly she talked about Madonna, P.Hilton, Taylor, but really pleased; like I said: she handled it all really well.

Those two performances were spellbinding, this whole interview has made me appreciate her authenticity and integrity even more than I already did.

ManuelMonsterr

No, it's not true.

He loves Gaga now because knows now she is real artist  ;)

Really??

Being 35, I grew up with Madonna and I love her but even being at the MDNA show, I had mixed feelings about her putting Born This Way with Express Yourself...that was funny but then she just had to add "She's Not Me!!" And I was conflicted. Kinda hurt my heart that in this great interview Gaga said Madonna doesn't like her. That's like two of my sisters fighting. Lately, Gaga has been winning ALL of my support bc, even as a Madonna fan, I can say she's kinda given up to a degree on her image and music. I just hate the rift and Perez surely has done nothing but fan the flame.

FINALLY a sane response from a Medonster

omg Marry me :hor:

:bunny:

LOVE this interview. SO, SO, SO good. Honest, funny, and very interesting. Plus her performances were goose-bump inducing as well. I really recommend people carve out the almost two hours to listen. LOVE it.

Oh I totally agree with you!! Her home or wherever she's laying her head should be off limits. That's just common courtesy. But I personally believe when she is out and about, don't Moo at her....have some tact. All that "YASsssss", maybe I'm old but I just don't get that. I guess it's a free country and if the certain ones have to meet her publicly every single 5 minutes, then oh well....but I wish they'd show tact or at least move on and let other diehard fans have a chance to meet her. That's my point. I mainly just wish they'd not seem so stalkerIsh. I'm sure u know who I'm speaking of lol.

I was surprised to hear her admit that it's hard for her to continuously be approached when she's out (at a restaurant or whatever)--not because it's not true but because she's always all "I love my fans." I could not imagine having that life and would never in a million years want to be in that situation. I agree with you that I don't understand the need to follow her every move and meet her at every free moment. Personally, I wouldn't have anything to gain from meeting her (what would I say "OMG I love you!" just like the other 2 million other times she's heard it). I understand other people may feel the need to share how she impacted their life. But after you've communicated that--why continue? You're never really going to become her "friend." 

And one more thing. I think it's incredibly amazing that Gaga and Emma have developed a friendship. But that was a spontaneous and natural thing. Not something that was forced or sought after, which makes it special. Not "hey I've met you 100 times, we can be BFF now!!"

Sorry to ramble. But yeah...go listen to the interview. AMAZING!!