Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP to perform below or above HDD predictions?

MarcsARTPOP

Featured Posts

monketsharona

between 350k-400k for the US and between 1 and 1.5 million worldwide for the first week

I hope longevity of course !

Apparently H&M doesnt report the sales to Billboard  :crossed:

I can't 

So people will buy the album there but those sales won't count.

That H&M thing will hurt sales instead of helping them  :laughga:

WarriorPrince

I can't 

So people will buy the album there but those sales won't count.

That H&M thing will hurt sales instead of helping them  :laughga:

yeah, pretty much  :deadbanana:

No meltdowns, but it will sell less than 300,000. The promo isn't there for her and neither is the general public. It's still up there with the other girls so it's awesome, but don't expect big numbers. The only people getting big numbers are comeback albums and One Direction. Let it go and be at peace with it.

Seriuosly Guys the PROMO is not only the week of the RELEASE, the promo started with 'Applause' the 12 August, then VMA, and the others perfromances, the promo only the week of the release is only for who doesn't do promo at all!

between 350k-400k for the US and between 1 and 1.5 million worldwide for the first week

I hope longevity of course !

This.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Galactic Mess

I'm not sure about the prediction. The physical and digital preorders were huge, 250k just seems too little. It should sell at least 300-350k.

No meltdowns, but it will sell less than 300,000. The promo isn't there for her and neither is the general public. It's still up there with the other girls so it's awesome, but don't expect big numbers. The only people getting big numbers are comeback albums and One Direction. Let it go and be at peace with it.

Bewp

• Mills locked this topic

Archived