• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• littlemtyrese

• Willy Wonka

• RAMROD

:legend:  THIS IS EPIC

It's not compatible with my new note 8 tablet, but they'll fix it I'm sure. But from what I see, it is unreal! It must be so much fun creating those gifs!! :bunny:

MonsterMarty

Haha the record player has take my iTunes Festival versions of Aura and Sexxx Dreams instead of my iTunes purchased versions and I don't know how to change it!

Also I'm so idiotic at trying to make gifs they come out more awkward than VOLANTIS.

On Google Play store it says that ARTPOP needs Android 2.3 and newer. I have 2.3.6 and can't install it.

I have 4.1.2 and it won't work on mine.  ALL this time they've had to work on this app, they should have tested it on multiple devices before releasing it.

I have 4.1.2 and it won't work on mine.  ALL this time they've had to work on this app, they should have tested it on multiple devices before releasing it.

They really should.

Allison M

They know about the compatibility issue and are working on it. She said they're taking notes and will fix it.

I'm upset you are all saying this is a bad project. I think the opening graphics were really cool and I hope we see more if it in the future. We only have a small portion released and this isn't Gaga's forte. She said she is taking notes and they are trying to fix it. Give her a break. You guys are constantly on her and harsh about everything.

Also, it's a free app, what did you expect? Ahh yes, the expectations of this fanbase. Well nevermind, you guys will never be supportive of Gaga taking on new projects and ideas and just be happy that they are working on it.

And for those who downloaded it and got a blank screen. Just give it time. Millions if people are downloading and playing it all at once. Can apps have heavy traffic too? I don't know. Just relax a bit.

Edited by Allison M