Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

artRAVE List Closed

hughdancy

Featured Posts

Honestly they made everything so damn complicated for no reason. What's so difficult about tweeting a location and allowing 1800 to enter. She could've at least clarified over the invites and how they were going to work.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Michelle

This is like Britney levels of fan betrayal. I'm honestly a bit annoyed and I was never planning on trying to go. You don't make it seem like random fans can get in and then just invite those who are privileged enough to have been able to get close to you many times in the past. If it was a random meet-and-greet, fine, whatever, but this is the opening celebrating of your new album that your very loyal fans have patiently waited two years for.

Not posh.

yep!!
Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

iMonster

That is out of Gaga's control. It's the persons' choice to risk trying to get into a party. It's hard for me to feel bad for someone who tried on their part, yeah it sucks but it wasn't guaranteed. I feel bad that Gaga will get blamed for this.

Yeah but you also have to understand she didn't specify it was INVITES. That tweet said 1800 Allowed in. Location TBA. If this was an industry event she should've said that but to only give invites or location details to a select few of fans is pretty bad on everyone's part involved. 

Don't act as if anyone can attend then at the VERY LAST MOMENT announce it's invite only. :awkney:

I truly feel bad for everyone NOT from or live in NYC. The effort you guys displayed to get here is amazing. It would be a difference if there was no more room for fans. But to announce it's invites now is kind of a let down. . . . this is the first time since I've been a fan where I'm pretty pissed at everyone including Gaga. Though I still love her ****, like this is getting ridiculous. makes me want to only go see her during tours. 

I was going to go but I already knew it was going to be a not clarified mess. It's so unfair that people who stalk her at her apartment and parent's restaurant were given invites. Like someone said, an online raffle or giveaway would've been better and/or first come first serve.

TroubleClef

raffle or not, people would still be scrambling for the address to try to get in. Be fair to gaga, she still has time to announce somethin, which she probably will...

Nervous Unicorn

Jesus. I feel terrible for anyone who traveled thinking they could get in. I never say anything bad about Marc/the other stalkers but come on. She keeps saying we need to love each other and think about our actions but I've heard so many stories about him and his friends being so rude and pushing and cutting in front of fans who have never met her.

They should have said invite only. Period. It's comepletely unfair that only those she knows had a chance. I'm not pressed, I'm realistic. I live in Michigan so my chances of meeting her are 0%, and that goes for anyone not living in/around NYC/Chicago/LA.

I feel so sorry for those who feel misinformed and traveled to get to this. Know in your hearts that all that matters at the end of the day is the MUSIC.

Michelle

raffle or not, people would still be scrambling for the address to try to get in. Be fair to gaga, she still has time to announce somethin, which she probably will...

I don't think people are upset per say but you have to admit its unfair all the regular fans who follow her everywhere automatically all got Invites including the LA peeps. It doesn't matter if she tweets where it's at now because it's invite only.
Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

According to Lane Bentley:

https://twitter.com/elle_beezy/status/399661320976351233

Well that sucks...

Edit: this sucks because we don't even know the location yet, so it can't be like the first 1800 people that turned up were let in. It must have become invite only, and who knows how they were distributed. People who have been sitting on red alert with their phones waiting for a location... :awkney:

Edit 2: I feel really bad for anyone who went to NY because they were expecting that the first 1800 people would be let in, as suggested by this tweet from Gaga:

1800 people being 'allowed in' seems to suggest first come first serve, rather than 1800 people 'invited'. No doubt, however, we'll be seeing some very familiar faces in the livestream...

No, people that assume thought the first 1800 to arrrive would get in. I am just now seeing that tweet and I would have never jumped to the conclusion that the first 1800 would be let in. She doesnt even specify how the 1800 are selected or actually say first come first serve. U can't be mad because u jumped to a false conclusion. And anyone that traveled to NYC based on that tweet shouldnt have.

Archived