Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DWUW is rising

GagaisHotAF

Featured Posts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProudUnicorn

Yeah because she had a video ready for when it came out, we didn't have to wait too long. But the next single was spose to be Venus, now it's DWUW and there's not even a video ready. People lose interest. 

I know she doesn't care about charts, I wish the fans didn't care along with her.

With all of the noise from the album launch itself, wouldn't that be enough promo instead of releasing the video right now which will get lost in all of the media buzz through the magazines, tv appearances, radio interviews, etc?

MonsterOfSpain

DWUW is still growing up and there's a lot to come, SNL, AMA, The Muppets Special, the video later this month and she could release Venus as a 3rd on January or February.

Applause was much more successful tbh. Applause is still being played 8x more often then DWUW and still growing.

Applause was released so many weeks ago.

Applause was released so many weeks ago.

Then don't say 'its doing so much better than Applause' when Applause is being played 8x more often even today on radio.

spanishmonster

But... DWUW is not in the Muppets... Cause the second single were venus..

buy stupid love on itunes

Economy

a new single from a big artist that was released before the album is not that impressive if its only the #7 most increased song in plays... just sayin :nails:

on the other hand i dont think they expected applause to start rising on radio again which could hurt DWUW. its weird it started falling then rising again :shrug:

The Professor

a new single from a big artist that was released before the album is not that impressive if its only the #7 most increased song in plays... just sayin :nails:

on the other hand i dont think they expected applause to start rising on radio again which could hurt DWUW. its weird it started falling then rising again :shrug:

Watch it just stick to the radio like glue

Im expecting to hear applause at least a few times on the radio in january

Archived