💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do What U want at #53 on HOT100

TLGN

Featured Posts

I know this is bad news... the second single is officially out of the top 50.

Venus is in the top 20.

I think she should have sticked to Venus as a second single.

Zach Monster

I knew it was gonna flop. They should have just made DWUW the original second single in the first place.

:smh: it debuted high due to preorders but now with very little airplay and no video or performances in the us what did you expect? It will rise in the top 10, mark my words.

I'll put it simply

- DWUW's position is because it was a promo single, increasing radio support will rebound it next update

- Venus just debuted because the chart comes 10 days after Monday's release, #29 is not better than #13

I'll put it simply

- DWUW's position is because it was a promo single, increasing radio support will rebound it next update

- Venus just debuted because the chart comes 10 days after Monday's release, #29 is not better than #13

Yeah, this. It's not in any way, shape or form an indicator that 'Venus' should have been the single

I won't die, but I can't live without you

FrozenKookie

I'll put it simply

Yeah this. Don't jump into conclusions yet ppl.

qmpierre000

All i'm saying is remember Applause? Oh its shouldn't have been a lead single...etc...and look at its longevity...sit down and stay pressed. #hatersbemad 

Applause is still going strong, DWUW only got released to radio like two days ago, the music video isn't out yet, and Gaga hasn't done any US performances for it. So I think it's a little early to be calling it a flop. 

I have a feeling it will be a slow-gainer. The song has received much better critical acclaim than Applause (from both critics and casual listeners), so it WILL climb over the next month or so.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Pure Adrenaline

why this thread is not closed yet :awkney:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived