đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I predicted "StatueGa" to be honest...

aaronyoji

Featured Posts

aaronyoji

along with my prediction of my birth of venus gaga artwork foreshadowing her use of the birth of venus, and another coincidence where she brought out the fake arm which i had sort of predicted in a note i wrote back in september of last year (art can attach pop to itself like a new limb) the aaronyoji vs gaga prophecy continues with this artwork i did back in april! which is around the time gaga was said to have contacted jeff koons. 

nKOyzeW.jpg

1. The Venus painting is very popular and many people take influence from this, a connection is bound to have happened eventually

2. Nothing that Gaga has said or hasn't said about the prosthetic arm gives any indication that your 'prediction' has any validation in similarity

3. This is so stretched I can almost see through it

Now the real influence comes from when Gaga stole my ideas with Combat Decadence, where I had a fashion design competition that she literally used weeks later, along with another one I can't remember

aaronyoji

1. The Venus painting is very popular and many people take influence from this, a connection is bound to have happened eventually

2. Nothing that Gaga has said or hasn't said about the prosthetic arm gives any indication that your 'prediction' has any validation in similarity

Now the real influence comes from when Gaga stole my ideas with Combat Decadence, where I had a fashion design competition that she literally used weeks later, along with another one I can't remember

then create your own thread and get out of mine if youre gonna try and steal my spotlight :hor: 

then create your own thread and get out of mine if youre gonna try and steal my spotlight :hor:

We can share the spotlight :derpga:

The Professor

1. um, no? 

2. the prosthetic leg in applause

3. why the hate lol

1. um, no? 

3. why the hate lol

1. I know a lot of people who are aware of Botticelli's The Birth Of Venus

2. That still has no correlation whatsoever

3. It's honestly just a joke

aaronyoji

1. um, no? 

3. why the hate lol

i meant her arm shes been sporting in the inez and vinoodh photos. it emmediately reminded me of a text note i wrote down on myphone last september, about attaching pop to art like a new limb.

honestly guys, im just being facetious, i dont actually think gaga say my work or even copied it, its just a fun coincidence 

Archived